Joke Thread

diyer2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head. 

Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?

As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low-cut blouse with cleavage to die for...

"I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said, "Get in and I'll take you home, so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head."

"That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come now, I'm a nurse," she insisted "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging,   I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better,   but I know   my wife   is   going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Still in the ditch, I guess."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yesterday, I got my permit to carry a concealed weapon.

So, today I went over to Bass Pro Shop to get a 9mm handgun for home/personal protection.

When I was ready to pay for the pistol and ammo, the cashier said, -"Strip down, facing me." Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.  When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!

As a senior citizen, I do not get flustered often, but this time it took me a while to get my pants back on. I’ve been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to seniors a little clearer.   I still don’t think I looked that bad!

Just need to wear underwear more often!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 9 months later...