Joke Thread

diyer2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, diyer2 said:

Hair Hairstyle Facial expression Product Human

I know this a joke thread especially to the younger invincible group. I live in the country in unincorporated acreage subdivision. On the same property through the woods via a long winding gravel driveway is my retirement house. A rental now. A younger person would say plenty of walking could be had. I use to use a self propelled walking mower to exercise mowing an half hour a day after work. In comes my late 50s and retirement. For a steady walking track, some fellow walkers, no chasing barking dogs and a chance to drive my equally aging Avalanche 8 miles to a purpose built walking track. I can go inside if desired to use a stationary bike or a treadmill. So I get it. It’s still funny, but I get it. 

15 minutes ago, diyer2 said:

What a way to ruin a Vette and waste money.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car

I knew a guy who bought an old truck body on a vette. This looks to be the opposite. Justifiable on salvage vehicles. If that is what this picture portrayed I can dig it. One of my favorite vehicles was an trailblazer ss