20" OEM Black wheels

Anyone have any pics of their truck with the black Chevy 20" OEM wheels? I have a black 2018 Silverado LT Z71 and would like to get an idea of what they would look like on my truck. I'm thinking of putting some 275/60r20's on them if I do go this route. Thank you in advance for the replies!

On 7/1/2018 at 11:31 PM, swoleymammoth said:

Anyone have any pics of their truck with the black Chevy 20" OEM wheels? I have a black 2018 Silverado LT Z71 and would like to get an idea of what they would look like on my truck. I'm thinking of putting some 275/60r20's on them if I do go this route. Thank you in advance for the replies!

At first I thought this wasn't a serious request but if it is, I suggest you go to your local GM dealership and look at the trucks on the lot.  A truck without black wheels will stand out!

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies! Believe it or not, the dealership where I bought my truck didn't have any Silverado 1500's with black wheels so I didn't really get to see what they look like in person. I love the clean stock look of them though! Anyone running slightly larger tires on these? Specifically 275/60r20's. Any rubbing issues with stock suspension?