Phone mount?

I use a popsocket thin mount stuck to the smooth part on the top left of the radio just to the left of the dash. I can easily glance at it while using my GPS. I have the power cable routed down the side and plugs into the usb for the radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/1/2018 at 5:09 PM, Ravenkeeper said:

gallery_151133_4800_1249650.jpggallery_151133_4800_109700.jpggallery_151133_4800_1736367.jpg

Had my phone mounted here.  10’ power/data cable, suction phone holder trimmed down, and was about to put a bolt, washers and nut in to better secure it.  Had I installed the bolt, washers, and nut, it would not have fell out of the pocket during my accident.  Looking at reusing this phone holder if my next truck does not have the brake controller installed.

I see you are also part of the Blue Card Mafia...hehehe.. 

• Like 1

I use a QuadLock mount with a suction cup attachment to the right side of the radio bezel since I don't have heated seats.
In my BMW, I use one with a power head since I connect to the radio through a bluetooth adapter - it's a 1990, no choice - I keep it original.
I don't need the power head in the truck because I still have to plug the phone in for Apple CarPlay - tried C2Play2Air, it wasn't good.
QuadLock has many options - I have one on my bike, one on my arm band when I run and a few desk mounts with the charging head. All you need is the case and it works with all of the mounts.
For me, it works awesomely!

IMG_0124.jpg

• Like 1

I use a QuadLock mount with a suction cup attachment to the right side of the radio bezel since I don't have heated seats.
In my BMW, I use one with a power head since I connect to the radio through a bluetooth adapter - it's a 1990, no choice - I keep it original.
I don't need the power head in the truck because I still have to plug the phone in for Apple CarPlay - tried C2Play2Air, it wasn't good.
QuadLock has many options - I have one on my bike, one on my arm band when I run and a few desk mounts with the charging head. All you need is the case and it works with all of the mounts.
For me, it works awesomely!
IMG_0124.thumb.jpg.93f79ac6863ab7a74ebf713a2278885d.jpg

I was looking at getting a quad lock but I’ve gotten accustomed to using the pop socket. Might change in the future. I do like the versatility of the quad lock and the different mounts and security of each one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1