Leveling Kit

Good Evening Everyone,

Looking to level my 2018 GMC Sierra SLT 4WD Diesel, this truck still has the GM rake that I had on my 2008 2500HD.  On my older truck, I picked up a set of OEM GM green keys, installed them and had no trouble with it at all. 

I now know that there are many more options out there , my goal is to get a set of LT285/70R18E on there with no body trimming or modifications. Has anyone utilized these kit from Supreme Suspensions, they seem to come with

rear blocks, keys, shock extensions and new U-bolts.  Has anybody to install rear blocks, or is everyone just installing new keys and adjusting? 

Which leveling kit do you recommend and why?

https://supremesuspensions.com/products/2011-2015-chevy-silerado-gmc-sierra-2500hd-3500hd-full-suspension-lift-kit-amp-i?rq=yr_2018~mk_gmc~md_sierra-2500-hd&variant=1916784705546

I have that size on mine. 18x9 +1 offset wheels. I cranked the front 2in and they fit fine. No trimming at all. I even have mud flaps. If you left stock wheels on you wouldn't even need to crank.

Edited by DMAXNAZ
Grammer

Dmaxnaz,

Thanks for the response, your truck looks great!  How did you accomplish this, did you just crank up your keys in the front?  Or did you replace them altogether?  Also did you utilize any blocks in the rear?

• 2 weeks later...

I have been doing a lot of reading,  and decided  to  crank my keys up a little and see what it does, before adding additional components.   Does anybody have the dimensions of the front shock mount extensions? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Seapacer2 said:

I have been doing a lot of reading,  and decided  to  crank my keys up a little and see what it does, before adding additional components.   Does anybody have the dimensions of the front shock mount extensions? 

Hi, 

I have a new in pack aluminum front shock extensions for sale if your interested.  

$15.00 shipped to Florida     

Hey All,

Well I cranked the keys up between 1.75-2.0", truck still is sitting low in the front, there is a big difference in ride quality with turned up keys.  My original measurement was 3.25" difference between the front and the rear.   So that tells me one thing, I need to purchase a leveling kit with new designed UCA.  Is everybody purchasing complete kits with UCA, Keys, Differential Spacer and new shocks or are you just getting components?  I have been interested in the Zone 3" Adventure Kit, but don't know  yet about the shocks,  most dealers are not willing to sell just certain components or a partial kit.   My ultimate goal is to have Bilsteins  or Fox shocks on all four corners.    Or do you just buy the Rough Country Kit, save the $250.00 up front and go purchase the shocks once they are available?   The major cost is the UCA, there are so many out there, what really is the difference in them with the different manufacturers?  

What are most guys doing?

Thanks,   

After doing searches on here and some additional Duramax forums, I have decide to go with the Zone 3" Adventurer Kit,  Where is the best place to purchase Zone Products?

• 6 months later...