What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Hey folks. New to the forum. I recently picked up my 2020 LT Trail Boss 5.3 in black and loving it. I started out with debadging. Installed a S&B cai, Borla S cat back, Nfab nerfs, Truxedo sentry ct and black lugs. I plan on installing Fuel Rebel 20s with Ridge Grapplers and a leveling kit which is TBD when my wallet thickens back up.

I'll post some pics when I'm done with the mods.

Does anyone know where I can find a black and red bowtie and z71 for the grill? I havent found anything for 19/20. Thanks in advance!

On 3/18/2020 at 8:43 AM, Kableguy said:

Backed into my mailbox. Anyone know the best way to remove light scratching and scuffs? Northsky Blue color.

image.jpg

Maybe a light cutting pad and a little compound? I really like soanex but McGuire is always a great go to, hope this helps 

Putco Blade 60” tailgate LED light bar with amber turn signals, white reverse, red brake lights. No pics yet, haven’t had the chance.

Ordered the ReadyLift SST kit, should be delivered by Tuesday. Then it’s just a matter of getting the time to install it. I’m an on-my-garage-floor install guy, so it takes some organizing.

I’ll get pics of each once done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Putco Blade 60” tailgate LED light bar with amber turn signals, white reverse, red brake lights. No pics yet, haven’t had the chance.

Ordered the ReadyLift SST kit, should be delivered by Tuesday. Then it’s just a matter of getting the time to install it. I’m an on-my-garage-floor install guy, so it takes some organizing.

I’ll get pics of each once done.

Where did you install the light bar? On the bumper plastic? Did you use the putco wiring harness

Finished the front seats on my leather upgrade. Roadwire leather. I had to order a T55 for the jump seat. This leather feels so nice and so far I am happy with how it’s turning out. I will never do this install on my own again. 

DF41D589-5C35-4D2B-8367-58307FBEC73B.jpeg

• Like 1

Where did you install the light bar? On the bumper plastic? Did you use the putco wiring harness

Yes - on the bumper plastic. I thought it was too far recessed to go under the tailgate. I did use the wiring harness. It was super easy and a really clean install with that harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Taped off the plastic and ran Blackfire one step over the entire truck, wiped it down with a 12% ipa mixture to remove the fillers, applied Power Lock + sealer then followed it with a coat of Collinite 845 for a last step.

Thing looks like it just got sprayed in the paint booth. I’ll try and take a pic tomorrow.

2 hours ago, loud_pipes said:

Yes - on the bumper plastic. I thought it was too far recessed to go under the tailgate. I did use the wiring harness. It was super easy and a really clean install with that harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Could you take a couple of pics? Thx