What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

4 hours ago, vonrokker said:

I thought the Eibach kit was not out yet. You could get the shocks but not the springs. I guess I was wrong.

Far as I know I’m the first one to put this set up on the trail boss. I called and ordered the kit directly through Eibach and they said they’ve only installed the struts and springs on a standard 2019 Z71 so far. So I took a little risk but they fit perfectly, I’ll be posting more feedback about everything once I get a few miles on them but so far so good! 

• Like 1

2020 Chevy Silverado RST with 6.2L.  Been on the board a while now looking at all the mods and great info!  Thought it was time to share mine.  Pretty much stock except nerf bars (that may get changed out) and front tint.  Put the first wax job on yesterday.  Aftermarket exhaust is next, 2 channel dash cam, and black rims.  Dash cam is after a Toyota hit me in rear at 5 mph last week...thank God I had left my old rusty trailer ball on truck...no damage except a hole in his front bumper!  

2020Chevy6_2.jpg

Edited by bbmxta

Since the dealership put swirls on it running it through the carwash I did paint correction on it. Nanoskin clay mitt, the used my DA with white pads and meguiars 205. Had a couple of spots had to use a orange pad and 105. Then for the final coat put on Collinite 845. First time I have used it. Goes on easy and comes off easy if you use a thin layer. Will see how it stands up.IMG_1645.thumb.jpg.6534872ff294b5495f0942c347a3fc43.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 7:31 PM, Shawn O'Leary said:

I did. Mounted dead center beneath the console and above the wireless charger area. Any chance you know the amperage of the in line fuse? I'm dying to test it out but cant yet. Lol.

Can you post a pic of where you mounted the bass knob? Wanting to move mine from under the steering column

18 hours ago, Royall577 said:

Finally pulled the air dam off. Much better.2e7d3eae084ffe15d0985cfdd32d1309.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you notice any difference in fuel mileage or cooling?

• Like 1

Do you notice any difference in fuel mileage or cooling?

I didn’t notice any yet. I think others noticed 1-2 MPG loss but that’s it. A lot of factors could play with that also. For the look, it is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk