What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Installed the Rough Country low profile tri-fold tonneau last night. Straightforward installation took about an hour by myself.  However it was raining and cold so had to back the truck partially into the garage. Needed to get it on since we are leaving tomorrow for a beach trip with the kids and it is a 6h drive. When I get back I'll work on adjusting the clamps and getting it perfectly aligned. So far so good, even took it to get detailed today and just barely a little bit of water came in from the rear outside edges- and that's with high pressure spraying directly on it. Looks great so far, just waiting on the rubber edges to settle a bit since the tonneau came folded up inside a box and it has been cold up here. I'll post some better pics tomorrow, this was at the office this morning when she was still dirty and couldnt get a better angle. Sits pretty flush I think. 

IMG_2308.jpg

• Like 3

On 3/4/2020 at 7:08 PM, AEmedic said:

I did an additional 1" lift in the front to eliminate most of the rake.  It works well.  However, I did 35X11.50R20's on mine.

Which brand did you use? Thinking it is time I did mine since the 35's are rubbing a hair on inclines and driveways....

7 hours ago, FWaT4 said:

Which brand did you use? Thinking it is time I did mine since the 35's are rubbing a hair on inclines and driveways....

It is a Traxda kit, in my case, they just used the bottom spacer.

47 minutes ago, lapoolboy said:

Thinking about red tow hooks up front to complement the red of the Z71 badges...yay or nay?

I thought about doing that or putting the little Z71 logo on the grill like some of the other models...but I’ve kinda decided to keep to leave the front alone because I don’t alter the clean stock look.

59 minutes ago, lapoolboy said:

Thinking about red tow hooks up front to complement the red of the Z71 badges...yay or nay?

I am looking to swap mine out for some red hooks also, for just a little color up front

A few more of the new cover. Worked on it some more last night, now she's all loaded up for the beach trip. Also ordered my Texas Oil and Gas license plate; think it will match the truck nicely (pic shown is sample from website)

.IMG_2322.thumb.jpg.f38b689a28152814940cc385c452a918.jpgIMG_2324.thumb.jpg.a9dfaafad6a07c4afd387d69596ba31d.jpgIMG_2330.jpg.f6988ad9865a66fabd401a7a5961679b.jpgIMG_2325.thumb.jpg.6e7dbe76249abe08c77de01f2a4bea0d.jpg

• Like 2