What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

I ordered one Wednesday and got it in 3 days... get it on Amazon, a little cheaper too. 
PUTCO 529005 Blade Quick Connect Harness For 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 1500 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V82RZNT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_-PfEEb9AREB9K

I did and it’s an April ship date

Ryan B.

On 3/22/2020 at 7:39 AM, Michael Summerford said:

Has your bed cover leaked at all yet?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay in response.

Yes, it does leak a tad, however with that said, I believe it would be a fairly simple fix if you really wanted it to be weather tight. It doesn't seem to let water in from the sides at all as well as at the tailgate end. The main leak sources seem to be (as far as I can tell) from the corners at the end that butts against the cab. Each corner has a very small pocket that water can penetrate the flap seal that goes from the cover to the part of the bed that runs perpendicular to the cab window. Like I mentioned, if you really wanted to, I'm sure you could get creative (and I may at some point) and fully seal it by fixing those corner gaps.

Other than that, I'm sure if you take a pressure washer to it, it'll leak more. But my observation of leaks has just been from a decent amount of rain that we've gotten over the last couple of weeks (sounds weird to even type that living in SoCal... But I swear it's true, we got quite a bit!). 

Also, by "a little" leaking, I'm talking MAYBE enough to get a standard water bottle HALF full and it's really just at those far corners. I don't have the spray in liner so it's been easy for me to track the leaking.

2 minutes ago, Ithan Henry said:

So what's the 1/4 mile toy that it'll be pulling?  Nice truck BTW.

Thank you. It's my RS3. It is on a very mild setup right now (APR Stage 1 E85 tune) with some very basic bolt ons and went 10.9 @ 127 on my one and only E85 pass. I have been daily driving it, but the fastest way to get tired of a project is to DD it. I am stoked to have a great truck that can also pull this thing around when I need to take it to a shop or the track. I won't tow enough to justify a diesel, but I also wasn't going to make the Tacoma mistake for a third time - I wanted something that could get it done out of the showroom.

1 hour ago, Michael Summerford said:

Where you get your headlights tinting?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Luxe Auto Concepts, they have different tints and variations and you can choose between a glossy tint or a stealth tint

1 hour ago, HuskersSilverado said:

Looks great! I was pretty much called a dumbass when asking about headlight tint on here.  

Yeah, it happens. I like the tinted look too, but thank you!

19 minutes ago, slj2008 said:

Look's good for a white truck .

Appreciate it! It’s hard to decide what to do to it because if you go too far then it just looks wrong. Gotta have the right amount of white and the right amount of black or chrome to accent it

Got my truck back from GMC today after taking it in for water pooling up on my driver side mat after every slight bit of rain, slight right pull to the right on the steering, loose door panel driver side rear, and a sweet 4x3'" of missed black paint that my detailer who was going to ceramic coat my truck pointed out to me on the inside of tailgate where the speakers go.

So while she was gone I spent some time ordering parts- gotta spend money to stimulate this economy. LLJ custom harness for my 1000W amp and 2 10" JL's- ran all the cabling tonight for power, installed amp, ran ground- will pull rear seats tomorrow to plug in LLJ harness and hopefully get it banging. Installed black front GMC and removed the rear GMC- there was just too much on the tailgate. I'll prob end up removing the AT4 from the tailgate since the sierra is removed as well. I'll add some more pics tomorrow. Today was finally a nice day after almost 3 weeks of torrential downpours here in Fort Worth. Also added the LED license plate lights to my truck and the wife's Yukon.Oh yeah and I love these mats in my Sierra so ordered three rows of them for the Yukon.  Pardon the dirty truck, the dealership didn't wash it after service- they've furloughed half their staff including the guys who prep/ wash the vehicles. Just hoping this will all be over soon. 

Oh and my new blacked out Oil and Gas Texas plates came in but can't have them installed until I go to the Tax office so I can register truck but they don't open back up until April 7th.

IMG_2379.thumb.jpg.25f5d450284c231537b11f91c72071ab.jpg606867360.thumb.jpg.ba581a6f3c0d5c983fc07673057cb8df.jpg

Edited by FWaT4
add

On 3/24/2020 at 2:11 PM, PearlyWh1tes said:

Appreciate it! It’s hard to decide what to do to it because if you go too far then it just looks wrong. Gotta have the right amount of white and the right amount of black or chrome to accent it

Hey my dad lives right of 80 in Haughton and hits the car shows all over Shreveport in his 69 Chevelle SS.

You have any issues with light displacement after tinting the headlights? Looking to do mine here in Texas (my buddy had his Stingray done front to rear including windshield) but a bit concerned about legality. The LED's on this truck are insanely bright though...

24 minutes ago, FWaT4 said:

Hey my dad lives right of 80 in Haughton and hits the car shows all over Shreveport in his 69 Chevelle SS.

You have any issues with light displacement after tinting the headlights? Looking to do mine here in Texas (my buddy had his Stingray done front to rear including windshield) but a bit concerned about legality. The LED's on this truck are insanely bright though...

No no problems at all, Luxe auto concepts actually started making these kits for show cars, and the material allows light through pretty well, you may see a decrease in lighting by about 20% but that’s if you even get the darkest tint and still nothing that makes it harder to drive