What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

I just ordered the Motofab 1" leveling kit and I’m about to order some 275/60R20 116 XL (Non-LT) Ridge Grapplers. I went back and forth between a lot of different options, and settled on the safest bet to maintain factory ride while giving it a little extra "oomph". I went with the 1" level because the truck has less than 1.5" rake and I definitely wanted to avoid the nose high issue.

Alternatively, I would have liked to go up one size to the 275/65R20 or 285/60R20 Ridge Grapplers but they only come in LT rating...

My favorite option would be to go with the GM 2" lift and 285/65R20 KO2s or 35x11.50x20 Ridge Grapplers...

I was nervous about putting heavier and stiffer tires on the truck considering it stays on the highway 95% of the time, so that is why I went with the safer route...

Not exactly sure when everything will be installed though...My truck is due for a recall, so I wanted to have everything on hand when I take it to the dealer.

Edited by ausomecasey
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kyle's AT4 said:

Where did you get that if you dont mind me asking

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Made it myself. I took the stock emblem off, it's just held on by 2 sided tape. Then I traced it onto some plexiglass, cut it out, sanded it down and painted it to match. The "376" emblem was from Ebay. Letting the paint set up a little more, then I plan to wrap the 376 in matte black to make it pop a little more.

1 hour ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Hauled my mower to my new house

38d0e1c1b207636d7940c766c33fdf83.jpg4b7baf3472413d728fe307dc0c5f6f6f.jpge6f07060ee21fb83260e341bf5bc17d2.jpg

Ryan B.

What ramps are those? I just bought the nicer aluminum harbor freight ramps but they feel too steep when using them with the truck...

What ramps are those? I just bought the nicer aluminum harbor freight ramps but they feel too steep when using them with the truck...

The decal says trailer on corporation. They are pretty heavy steel ones. I think I got them at Lowe’s years ago when I got this mower

Ryan B.

9 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

The decal says trailer on corporation. They are pretty heavy steel ones. I think I got them at Lowe’s years ago when I got this mower

Ryan B.

Ah, cool, gotcha, thanks!