What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

16 hours ago, Lion82 said:

Please do. Your input will be greatly appreciated. 

Ok. So I can confirm it does interfere with the front parking sensors. All 4 of them. There is the parking assist switch which turns it off. The dealer screwed up and cut the plastic in the wrong place for the mounting brackets. That part is on backorder so I have until then to decide if I want a grill guard or front parking assist. 
I back my truck in most places so front parking sensors aren’t really a big deal for me. The rear still work fine and instrument panel tells you which sensors are going off so all intents and purposes I think I’ll keep the grill guard. Having that protection on Montana interstates is more important than front parking assist. 
Does not affect adaptive cruise, pre collision, or lane departure. That is controlled by the camera in the rear view mirror assembly.

image.jpg

Just now, Sierra50BMG said:

Ok. So I can confirm it does interfere with the front parking sensors. All 4 of them. There is the parking assist switch which turns it off. The dealer screwed up and cut the plastic in the wrong place for the mounting brackets. That part is on backorder so I have until then to decide if I want a grill guard or front parking assist. 
I back my truck in most places so front parking sensors aren’t really a big deal for me. The rear still work fine and instrument panel tells you which sensors are going off so all intents and purposes I think I’ll keep the grill guard. Having that protection on Montana interstates is more important than front parking assist. 
Does not affect adaptive cruise, pre collision, or lane departure. That is controlled by the camera in the rear view mirror assembly.

image.jpg

Also I believe there is a relocation kit for those sensors, I will look into that and report back with my findings.

image.thumb.jpg.d7c9c587892baf960d62b38474f4e841.jpg

Thank you for the update. Please keep us posted on the relocation kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Lion82 said:

Thank you for the update. Please keep us posted on the relocation kit.

I found this, I emailed Westin to see if this corrects all 4 or just the center ones. As soon as I get a response I’ll holler.

Oh, and the mounting brackets mount opposite of the recovery hooks! So you don’t lose those, I though for sure they would use the same spot but Westin nailed it on that one(minus cutting the plastic) lol

AC2857C8-A30A-4E5D-9993-77D2F7EE62C5.png

E58A9F16-9761-4513-97F0-8A5187E73B08.jpeg

Edited by Sierra50BMG

1 hour ago, ausomecasey said:

Looks good! Did you add a leveling kit to your AT4? Also what size tires did you go with?

Yes, I went with the Rough Country 2” kit. As far as tire size goes, it came with the 18” wheels w/Goodyear DuraTracs but I traded them at my local shop for the factory 20”s w/ BFG KO2 285/65/20. No trimming, I haven’t done any off-roading to see if they touch anywhere at full use, but as far as city driving goes, no rub whatsoever at full turn. 

I am trying to not spend as much money on this truck, as my last was modified more than any other vehicle I have owned. Lift, wheels and tires, re-gear, headers, full exhaust, tuned, etc. 

Edited by OnyxAT4

19 minutes ago, OnyxAT4 said:

Yes, I went with the Rough Country 2” kit. As far as tire size goes, it came with the 18” wheels w/Goodyear DuraTracs but I traded them at my local shop for the factory 20”s w/ BFG KO2 285/65/20. No trimming, I haven’t done any off-roading to see if they touch anywhere at full use, but as far as city driving goes, no rub whatsoever at full turn. 

I am trying to not spend as much money on this truck, as my last was modified more than any other vehicle I have owned. Lift, wheels and tires, re-gear, headers, full exhaust, tuned, etc. 

Nice! That looks pretty much perfect. For my LTZ, I eventually want those same tires with the GM 2” Lift and a 1.5” level (or an equivalent 3rd party solution). This week, I just got a 1” level and non-LT 275/60r20 ridge grapplers to hold me over for a while.

• Like 1

They are separate lights the guy makes them with the wire harness and all

Would you be able to grab a quick measurement (Length x Height x Depth) of the LED housing? I am trying to see if I can retrofit this for the Sierra grille.

Thanks

Would you be able to grab a quick measurement (Length x Height x Depth) of the LED housing? I am trying to see if I can retrofit this for the Sierra grille.

Thanks

Yes l is 2 3/4 x h 1 1/4 x d 1” I would’ve made the height a little bigger

Yes l is 2 3/4 x h 1 1/4 x d 1” I would’ve made the height a little bigger

Awesome. Gonna see if the 1 3/4” high dimension will fit in between the grille slats. Thanks again!