What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Black denali grille installed with fog light bezel painted black. I wanted a black AT4 grille but there doesn't seem to be one available that supports the front camera. Anyways, i think it looks sharp.

Deadpool would approve of the theme ?.

black_grille_1.thumb.jpg.ff62e1835fe1c7d7891ccddda0563a4d.jpg

black_grille_2.thumb.jpg.218b208d24019d7d66878bd7bf6efccf.jpg

black_grille_3.thumb.jpg.02f8f7f122b6803ab457cee1d981135c.jpg

• Like 7

Went ahead and installed the timbren GMRCK15S huge difference from stock crappy bump stops no more sag when towing or heavy loads in bed first picture oem second one are the heavy duty onesb0fe31c43699cb411b928cfe8e1bbcdd.jpg
e8c64d59cd8c677d911209a414f72f55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you feel it hitting those or riding on them?

I just installed today really haven’t gone out driving to test but supposedly you don’t feel difference until you have load on bed or trailer

• Like 1

Took mine to get a 5% strip across the windshield.  Helps block some sun from coming in. Didn’t want to tint the whole windshield because I wasn’t sure how much it would affect visibility. I’ll snag some pics soon. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Julio13 said:

I just installed today really haven’t gone out driving to test but supposedly you don’t feel difference until you have load on bed or trailer

Let us know. 

Just curious how noticeable it is. Hoping it functions more as a poor man’s hydraulic bump stop than just a taller bump stop that it’s riding on more frequently. 

Let us know. 

Just curious how noticeable it is. Hoping it functions more as a poor man’s hydraulic bump stop than just a taller bump stop that it’s riding on more frequently. 

The other option was air bags but this is way cheaper there are YouTube videos reviewing it haven’t found one bad review that’s why I went with these they are an 1” away so when there is no load you barely use them only on speed bumps or turning really fast it suppose to not roll that much

Let us know. 

Just bought it 3 weeks ago.  So glad I went with the 6.2!!!  Wow is all I can say.    Flow master series 10 installed, windows tinted, Chevy bed mat, and painted the calipers red.   S&B intake is on order.  Another week or so and that will be in.  Next is a tonneau cover and pedal commander.   What other mods should I do???
BBB5B7FB-0986-4ED6-B6FB-D1F4F954AC4A.thumb.jpeg.32d8a5dc0498e33c3c7d68e9521596a8.jpeg
767991E4-353D-4298-8DC8-C1351D1D5778.thumb.jpeg.1ea0a4d21fdd08ca519149074e19d80a.jpeg

What did you use to paint the calipers?