What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

42 minutes ago, Chambo said:

Test for for my OE 22” wheels. Numbers all said it’d work, but had to be sure. 

35x12.5 Ridge Grapplers are ordered and will be mounted next week.

ordered a 4” BDS lift, will install myself when it arrives and get these bad boys put on.

F056604A-C760-48CB-9915-89B853E5B467.jpeg

That’s gonna look awesome 

On 4/24/2020 at 11:39 AM, boettcher40 said:

One of the most under estimated cars out there! Hope to have one in the future. Too bad you're not on the west coast, I've heard Iroz motorports makes some above average builds on the MQB platform ?

Ha ha, yep, Hank's shop is most definitely producing the pinnacle builds for these cars. I am doing a decent job of leaving the motor alone and doing incremental stuff as I get bored. Just put some billet motor/trans mounts and a set of BC Forged wheels on it, so it's driving and looking a little prettier than last week. ?

• Like 1

Threw in a matte black American flag vinyl on my back window, came out good!

0650DEFB-6BCC-44D9-B015-92F3C882CAD3.thumb.jpeg.b95c14ad84d3ed262aa603d1ceaa2daf.jpeg
Looks good. Where did you get the vinyl?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Put some new shoes on. Just went with OEM specs, wanted to maintain comfy factory ride for a lil while lol. 275/60/20 BFG KO2s. Down the line I’ll level and run larger size but I am very pleased with how it looks so far. Will have some more pics later. Next up I’m gonna get AMP Research power running boards and roll and lock tonneau. 

AEF04580-8A8B-4909-982B-3D2C25211611.jpeg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, GA_LTZ said:

Put some new shoes on. Just went with OEM specs, wanted to maintain comfy factory ride for a lil while lol. 275/60/20 BFG KO2s. Down the line I’ll level and run larger size but I am very pleased with how it looks so far. Will have some more pics later. Next up I’m gonna get AMP Research power running boards and roll and lock tonneau. 

AEF04580-8A8B-4909-982B-3D2C25211611.jpeg

Looks good! I’ve always loved those tires. We had the same thoughts, so I ended up going factory spec ridge grapplers. I was torn between ko2 and ridge grappler, but went with Nitto because I’ve always ran ko2, and wanted to try something different. But I’ll probaby go back to ko2 next time because I think I like them better overall, especially the really square looking profile. I also ended up adding a simple 1” level to remove some of the rake.

3CD63444-7820-4963-A584-5B0F4FC00157.jpeg

Edited by ausomecasey
  • Like 2

On 4/24/2020 at 9:15 PM, Recneps said:

That’s gonna look awesome 

I’m sure hoping so. Wife informed me it’s my Christmas and birthday presents for years to come hahaha.

I’ll be sure to get some photos up when it all comes together.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ausomecasey said:

Looks good! I’ve always loved those tires. We had the same thoughts, so I ended up going factory spec ridge grapplers. I was torn between ko2 and ridge grappler, but went with Nitto because I’ve always ran ko2, and wanted to try something different. But I’ll probaby go back to ko2 next time because I think I like them better overall, especially the really square looking profile. I also ended up adding a simple 1” level to remove some of the rake.

3CD63444-7820-4963-A584-5B0F4FC00157.jpeg

Thanks man! Yeah I love the way the factory setup rides and I’m going for the clean simple look for now. I don’t want to worry about trimming or rubbing on a brand new truck lol. I will probably get a level down the line but honestly it sits fairly level stock 

Just bought it 3 weeks ago.  So glad I went with the 6.2!!!  Wow is all I can say.    Flow master series 10 installed, windows tinted, Chevy bed mat, and painted the calipers red.   S&B intake is on order.  Another week or so and that will be in.  Next is a tonneau cover and pedal commander.   What other mods should I do???

BBB5B7FB-0986-4ED6-B6FB-D1F4F954AC4A.jpeg

767991E4-353D-4298-8DC8-C1351D1D5778.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jmonte35 said:

Just bought it 3 weeks ago.  So glad I went with the 6.2!!!  Wow is all I can say.    Flow master series 10 installed, windows tinted, Chevy bed mat, and painted the calipers red.   S&B intake is on order.  Another week or so and that will be in.  Next is a tonneau cover and pedal commander.   What other mods should I do???

great looking truck, love the 6.2 as well.   midnight edition always look great - add some nice interior under seat lighting, easy, not expensive.

86e00852fb46747a8ba71ae921fa4d42.jpg

Baja designs squadron fog light replacements installed. Also got a strip wash, clay bar, light Sonax Perfect finish polish, 2 layers Jescar power lock sealant and Colinite 845 treatment today for the summer.
Really want a soft tonneu cover and some side steps eventually. Never driven a new truck before I got this. Loving the daily comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jmonte35 said:

Welcome - I would add some tint (Light Smoke) to fogs - match the rest of your lights . BUT that's me .

• Like 1