What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Hey everyone. I need some quick help please! I am getting new wheels and tires

Wheels:

Method bronze nv 18x9 -12mm offset

Tires:

Nitto Trail Grapplers 33x12.5

I am concerned about rubbing and am hoping for some input from knowledgeable people or similar setups. I an stock height now but willing to go to level lift. Don't have money for a full lift rn. How big of a level lift do I need to eliminate running with very minor trimming?

20200428_055952.jpg

• Like 1

Question for you guys....my 2020 trail boss has been sitting at the dealer for 3 weeks now, high pressure fuel pump went, and apparently you there are none anywhere, and they are redesigning the pump...I’ve already been in touch with GM, anyone have any other ideas or routes I can take?

Question for you guys....my 2020 trail boss has been sitting at the dealer for 3 weeks now, high pressure fuel pump went, and apparently you there are none anywhere, and they are redesigning the pump...I’ve already been in touch with GM, anyone have any other ideas or routes I can take?

Honestly? All you can do it wait. However, I’d be calling them and asking for a check to pay the note for all the days it’s been sitting there. 3 weeks is almost a month so that’s what I’d ask for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

57 minutes ago, Atelliott89 said:

Hey everyone. I need some quick help please! I am getting new wheels and tires

Wheels:

Method bronze nv 18x9 -12mm offset

Tires:

Nitto Trail Grapplers 33x12.5

I am concerned about rubbing and am hoping for some input from knowledgeable people or similar setups. I an stock height now but willing to go to level lift. Don't have money for a full lift rn. How big of a level lift do I need to eliminate running with very minor trimming?

20200428_055952.jpg

Also do you guys have recommendations for the best leveling kit?

36 minutes ago, DCork said:

Apparently this has been a common issue, there are some posts in this thread about it. Hopefully it won't take much longer but one of the guys had been waiting north of 3 months...

On 4/26/2020 at 8:15 PM, truck_newbie said:

Black denali grille installed with fog light bezel painted black. I wanted a black AT4 grille but there doesn't seem to be one available that supports the front camera. Anyways, i think it looks sharp.

Deadpool would approve of the theme ?.

black_grille_1.thumb.jpg.ff62e1835fe1c7d7891ccddda0563a4d.jpg

black_grille_2.thumb.jpg.218b208d24019d7d66878bd7bf6efccf.jpg

black_grille_3.thumb.jpg.02f8f7f122b6803ab457cee1d981135c.jpg

Where did you buy the grill

11 hours ago, Atelliott89 said:

Also do you guys have recommendations for the best leveling kit?

Stock tire size is 33''. The offset and width could case a bit of rubbing but I don't think it'll be extreme. 

If you need to level, I went with a motofab 2.5'' top spacer on mine. It was painless enough to install and inexpensive (70$). But you could easily get a set struts for about 300$ that should level the truck out a little up front to give you more clearance. 

Take pictures and update when it's done. The wheel and tire combo will be nice. 

26 minutes ago, alexistence said:

Stock tire size is 33''. The offset and width could case a bit of rubbing but I don't think it'll be extreme. 

If you need to level, I went with a motofab 2.5'' top spacer on mine. It was painless enough to install and inexpensive (70$). But you could easily get a set struts for about 300$ that should level the truck out a little up front to give you more clearance. 

Take pictures and update when it's done. The wheel and tire combo will be nice. 

Thanks man! I appreciate the input. I just talked to Baja kits today and they shipped it out for me quick so I should have it tomorrow. Waiting on the cashier's check from the purchaser of my OEM's and then I will grab the wheels and tires at the shop. I will definitely post after I get it completed. (Hopefully by this weekend).

I have been teaching myself how to vinyl wrap on my interior and eventually do my exterior.

9 minutes ago, alexistence said:

What wheel do you have there and offset please? I like the stance..

They are fuel contra 20X10 -18mm offset. Tired are nitto ridge grappler 295/55/20

• Like 1