What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Awesome. Gonna see if the 1 3/4” high dimension will fit in between the grille slats. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you have an idea 439b652c7cc7497b0f44184aebaebf21.jpg
b18e150bb9039474bf1451640ac55cd2.jpg
dcb48dc5c24bf47203a3223c45c91bbe.jpg

On 4/18/2020 at 3:14 PM, Sierra50BMG said:

I found this, I emailed Westin to see if this corrects all 4 or just the center ones. As soon as I get a response I’ll holler.

Oh, and the mounting brackets mount opposite of the recovery hooks! So you don’t lose those, I though for sure they would use the same spot but Westin nailed it on that one(minus cutting the plastic) lol

AC2857C8-A30A-4E5D-9993-77D2F7EE62C5.png

E58A9F16-9761-4513-97F0-8A5187E73B08.jpeg

Must use 4 Relocation sensors

1 hour ago, Lion82 said:

Where would they all fit though? I each side of the recovery hook, that’s 2. Where are the other 2 mounted?

I asked and that’s the response I got. My thought would be to put them back to back on the grill guard. I’m going to order 2 pairs and try it out. You have to drill a hole for the two anyway, I don’t see why they wouldn’t work back to back but may end up drilling a hole for each sensor and mounting them on either side but one high and one low. I probably won’t have them installed until the plastic is repaired on my truck. The part is on backorder so whenever it comes in is when I’ll get it all done, the sensors right now aren’t that bad, can’t use the front but have to hit the disable switch when putting it into drive otherwise they freak out.

I asked and that’s the response I got. My thought would be to put them back to back on the grill guard. I’m going to order 2 pairs and try it out. You have to drill a hole for the two anyway, I don’t see why they wouldn’t work back to back but may end up drilling a hole for each sensor and mounting them on either side but one high and one low. I probably won’t have them installed until the plastic is repaired on my truck. The part is on backorder so whenever it comes in is when I’ll get it all done, the sensors right now aren’t that bad, can’t use the front but have to hit the disable switch when putting it into drive otherwise they freak out.

Hmmm.....sounds a bit odd but imagine doable. Please keep us updated.

Thanks a bunch

Thanks a bunch

Installed a BakFlip MX4 tonneau cover.... straight forward install and took me about a hour by myself. I had camper shells on my last three trucks but didn’t want to lose the camera on this one so I think this will work great to give me a means to lock things up in the bed. Tailgate auto feature works great also.

adc25777cb908cbbe6922151c7960bac.jpg

• Like 3

Got my new lights put together. Decided to use the plastic blanks that fill the factory fog light location on trucks without fogs. They fit well on these plastic panels and I’m very confident that the 3 bolts can support the lights. Much cheaper than other options and look decent I think. About  a $50 mod, if I don’t have to add anything else. 

E6023FEB-20F4-4D87-8723-BCB44C33EB45.jpeg

C28E8A7A-0AF1-4240-8DC9-5015C1C9C333.jpeg

• Like 4

On 4/20/2020 at 10:54 AM, Lion82 said:

Thanks a bunch

Talked with Westin and I was told you can mount the relocation brackets back to back and have to have all four. The sportsman only needs two. I won’t have mine done for a while so hope this helps.