2019 GMC Sierra AT4 Now on Lots!

Sierra Dan

price is 62k 

Pricing
Destination Charge $1,495.00
Installed Options
  • Wheels, 20" x 9" (50.8 cm x 22.9 cm) multi-dimensional polished aluminum $895.00
  • Tires, P275/60R20SL all-terrain, blackwall $200.00
  • AT4 Premium Package $3,280.00
  • Technology Package $1,875.00
  • Driver Alert Package II $745.00
  • Sunroof, power $995.00
  • AT4 PREMIUM PACKAGE DISCOUNT -$500.00
  •  
Total Options $7,490.00
MSRP* $62,185.00

1 hour ago, f8l vnm said:

if I'm paying over 60k , i better get the 6.2 with is , just my thoughts . this one has the 5. slow 

Even with the 6.2 any price that starts with a "6" is f-ing insanity. Denali, AT4 or otherwise. My '15 SLT crew was $43.5k out the door. There's no f-ing way you can say this '19 is twenty grand better. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sierra Dan said:

Here are 3 on the same site that are 65k plus.

The one referenced and pictured above has the 5.3.

Untitled-7.thumb.png.57a9e4d6275f28a67a6e50e1a7774d02.png

The one you linked to took me to a 5.3. I mentioned it was 62k without the 6.2. So yes not hard to believe an AT4 loafed is 65k. 

30 minutes ago, SNAFU88 said:

Even with the 6.2 any price that starts with a "6" is f-ing insanity. Denali, AT4 or otherwise. My '15 SLT crew was $43.5k out the door. There's no f-ing way you can say this '19 is twenty grand better. 

Can’t say I disagree with you. Trucks are very expensive.   But your also factoring in a huge discount you prolly got. Same trucks same models discounts would be about 5k more then out going model ?

The same $65k trucks will be selling for $55k if you can wait a several months.

Anybody who is willing to pay the sticker price for a brand new one hot off the line can go ahead pay the premium price tag I guess.

but yea, there's no way i'd spend $20 grand more than I got my truck for either.

57 minutes ago, SNAFU88 said:

You got a good deal on yours, probably 12k off, maybe more depending on how many options you got.  

Why compare a more base model SLT to a Uber top of the line fully loaded SLT/AT4 when it's been out for a few weeks and there are no discounts yet?  It makes no sense. 

You will be able to get a SLT for around 43k otd next spring, it won't be a maxed out AT4 though.  

90K will be the MSRP for a loaded 1500 in about 10 more years.  I don't how GM, etc does it.....but good for them.  Supply and demand.. 

Well, they’ve got it so good now that they’ve got all of us spending all this money just to test them out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk