Gorehamj

U.S. News Singles Out Two GM Models As Great Deals

2018-Chevrolet-Tahoe-Midnight-070.jpg

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
10-9-2018

U.S. News & World Report is run by and staffed by colleagues of GM-Trucks.com. Each month they scour the best deals in the country to list out the most notable. This month, GM products earned spots on two of their lists. The 2018 Acadia is on both the 7 Best Cars to Buy Now and also October's Best New Car Deals. U.S. News Autos reports that GM is offering $4,000 cash back on that popular model. The 2018 Chevy Tahoe appears on the second list for its special offer of $3,000 cash back if buyers finance through GM.

• Like 1

and of course, buying the Acadia means you get Top Quality Tennessee Craftsmanship from the Men and Women of Spring Hill Assembly!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Rawfootage420
      Hopefully I didn't miss this being posted already, if so, I'm sorry.

I have a 2004 Tahoe, 2WD, 4.8L, 4L60E.
      Transmission went out, I have a 1999 Silverado 5.3L, 4L60E 4x4 with transfer case.

The only thing I noticed different besides having the transfer case and extra plugs on the 99 harness for said transfer case, is the neutral safety switch on the 99 4x4 trans has a 2 plug harness vs my 2004 Tahoe trans with a single harness plug.

Am I able to use this 4x4 trans in my 2WD Tahoe? I'm assuming I could swap the safety switch, and leave the front driveshaft off? Also finding a rear driveshaft off of a 4x4 Tahoe since mine and the donor truck's driveshaft would be too long, I'd assume?

I've been told I could and I've been told I couldn't. I've swapped transmissions before, but never done anything like this, so I'd just like some insight if someone could help me on this topic I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
    • By Tahoe24
      I have a 2007 Tahoe 2wd, 5.3L. The transmission gets hot, 190-200 degrees F, only when in overdrive. If I shift down to 3rd, the temp will start to decrease. Has anybody had this problem before or know of any solutions? Thanks.
    • By Jess0510
      2013 GMC Acadia sunroof not closing flush. My sunroof will not close flush or open to vent mode. It opens fully, upon closing does not quick close but stops short about 2inches then have to press the close button again. When in close mode, the sunroof does not close flush at back part. When trying to open to vent mode, sunroof will not pop up. I have read to reset it by holding the vent mode button until sunroof cycles through opening and closing but it has not worked. It sits about 2mm below threashold when in close mode. 
    • By Chaz-D
      About a month ago I purchased a 16 Tahoe LTZ with 37,000 miles. My driver side seat cooling works great on both the seat and the backrest. But on my passenger side I noticed that the seat section does not cool at all only the backrest is cool on that side. I’ve compared it with the driver side and I’m convinced there is an issue. Can anyone provide some insight as to what could be wrong? Are there 2 separate fans for the backrest and the seat? What should I look for and try before I take it in for service?

Thanks in advance.
    • By Zane

Zane Merva
      Executive Editor / Publisher, GM-Trucks.com
      March 22nd, 2019

The all new Chevy Suburban & Tahoe along with the all new GMC Yukon have been caught testing on public roads once again. We've licensed these images so we can show you the very first look at production lighting for these future 2020 model year vehicles. 

The last time we saw pre-production models of GM's full-size SUVs was last fall when the 2020 Tahoe and Yukon were caught on film for the first time. This time, the trucks look more complete and almost ready for action. 

Here's what our spy photographer has to say about the 2020 Suburban, Tahoe and Yukon:

And here are the images: