2019 Silverado Custom Trail Boss Double Cab In Stock

Here is a '19 Silverado Custom Trail Boss in a Double Cab in stock at a dealership here in the KC area.

I know some of you guys were interested in the Custom option. Well here is the Custom in a Trail Boss and a Double Cab to boot.

Price is $43K

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-2.png

Untitled-3.png

I could definitely live with that truck. The Trailboss Custom front end looks best with black or darker colour trucks.

Edited by rkj__

40 minutes ago, NWI Denali said:

You read my mind. I was literally going to say the grille doesnt look right. Looks like it's missing a 2nd bar.

It's like a cateye that the chrome bar fell off haha. There's a 1st Gen Equinox around town here that's missing the bar and bowtie on the grille. Looks just like this lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

Custom Trail Boss and other trim levels in Custom, do not have LED headlights or LED daytime running lamps.

You have to give up something when the price goes down.  I was surprised to see how low the Custom prices are.  I'd say they are a good value, and I expect the Custom Trailboss to be quite popular.