Black Friday Mods, What Are You Planning?

7 minutes ago, Mileguru said:

Hahahah qwank, you're already pulleying down and the kit hasn't even shipped yet! =)

I have a 2.8" grip tech that I haven't installed yet. Have to ensure proper fueling and combat the extra heat too. The 78mm pulley makes 6psi on my 6.2L fyi..

6.2 is fine on fuel. It has the bigger pump and injectors.  Youd be fine if you punched it up to 10 or 11 psi

1 minute ago, Nasty said:

6.2 is fine on fuel. It has the bigger pump and injectors.  Youd be fine if you punched it up to 10 or 11 psi

Cool, thanks.

Hey, did I see a recent post of your lowered white regular cab with a splitter? Was that you? I liked how it came out.

5 minutes ago, Mileguru said:

Cool, thanks.

Hey, did I see a recent post of your lowered white regular cab with a splitter? Was that you? I liked how it came out.

Twas me.  Im going to bring it in about .5-1" more i think

22 hours ago, Nasty said:

I have the E85 engine, So I think it has  bigger injectors also.  

27 minutes ago, qwank said:

I have the E85 engine, So I think it has  bigger injectors also.  

You could be right but i dont think so.  I think the low side pump runs out before the injectors

2 minutes ago, Nasty said:

You could be right but i dont think so.  I think the low side pump runs out before the injectors

Maybe, I'm not sure except they are different part numbers, don't know the specs or anything. My tuner thinks I can do 10 psi on the stock fuel system, I think the 1900 will probably make 8-9 the most from reading around online

4 minutes ago, qwank said:

Maybe, I'm not sure except they are different part numbers, don't know the specs or anything. My tuner thinks I can do 10 psi on the stock fuel system, I think the 1900 will probably make 8-9 the most from reading around online

If you use 91 i think 8-10 is possible. But not on e85

4 minutes ago, Nasty said:

We have 93 here :D and a few places carry 110 for 9 bucks a gallon.

Yeah, no e85 with a supercharger. They don't even sell it in this area anyways. I think black bear said something about mixing 5 gallons of it in a full tank of 93 and it was good for 50+ hp or something with a blower. 

5 minutes ago, qwank said:

Yeah, no e85 with a supercharger. They don't even sell it in this area anyways. I think black bear said something about mixing 5 gallons of it in a full tank of 93 and it was good for 50+ hp or something with a blower. 

E85 is all over the place here. And it will literally cost me 300 bucks for all parts installed (my tuner has already been paid for his part) but i just havent done it yet

• Like 1

Just now, Nasty said:

E85 is all over the place here. And it will literally cost me 300 bucks for all parts installed (my tuner has already been paid for his part) but i just havent done it yet

I ordered the engine with it because it was basically 100 bucks for 30HP if they ever got it here. Another useless option I ordered along with the trailer brake controller and white letter tires :lol:

21 hours ago, Nasty said:

21 hours ago, qwank said:

Correct, you can't run e85 because you'd have to upgrade the fueling delivery. BUUUUT, there's always methanol injection on top of regular gas. You'll then easily handle a smaller pulley like the 2.8".

5 minutes ago, Mileguru said:

Correct, you can't run e85 because you'd have to upgrade the fueling delivery. BUUUUT, there's always methanol injection on top of regular gas. You'll then easily handle a smaller pulley like the 2.8".

I definitely don't want to get into Methanol injection or anything like that 

9 minutes ago, Slatemetal15 said:

Someone should pick up the new Mazzulla billet machined UCA’s on sale and then post up some pics. I would but I went with camburg a little while back. 5541ee76c1b064b138bf9190d55e6829.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life is about low :)

• Like 2