On 2/2/2020 at 6:47 AM, Thejet07 said:

I’m in ny. My lawyer handles the tri state I believe. Here’s their info. If anyone is serious about contacting them let me know.

Kimmel & Silverman, PC
30 East Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002-4514
http://www.lemonlaw.com
Toll Free: 1-800-LEMON-LAW
Voice: 1-215-540-8888 ext. 102
Fax: 1-215-540-8817

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in reaching out to your lawyer, but I am in California so not sure if the firm would work with me.   

Took my Work Truck into dealer after talking to Lemon Law layer cited earlier.   The lawyers office told me it has to have multiple service attempts that are unsuccessful before it canoe called a lemon.   So, on their advice, called GM customer service and opened a case with them as well as scheduling a service appointment for the dealer (convenient timing since their is ANOTHER recall for the braking system).  Dealer called back and said that after talking to Chevy tech support they were advised to replace the USB port in my truck.  The part is on order, so I'll let you all know if that fixes the problem.  I'd much rather have the problem fixed then have to go through a lemon law suit.  

Good luck but I don't think its the USB port. I'm on month 7 now of in and out of dealership, multiple radio, touch screen, cable replacements, I got ahold of lawyer. I can't spend all my free time and dodging work to get it in for more service only to be disappointed when it fails yet again.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve had every update. Parts replaced. Unit replaced. Still have issues as you can see. Picture taken today. I’m currently looking for a buyback/repurchase with a lawyer. Multiple other issues and believe it or not gm won’t even respond to my lawyer after over 3 1/2 months of waiting. Going to court now. The truck is well within the lemon law for my front differential issues alone. I can’t wait for a new one. Hopefully

a86144454a9e390739e1e32ff8ef6b03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had read years ago that all this technology had been reverse engineered from alien spaceships that crashed at Area 51. Might be alien revenge......After looking a bit closer I think that I see ET is actually on your infotainment screen!!!!  

ET.thumb.png.88b483491a3fc0280df96f8092f5abf8.png

It's better to laugh than cry

I have a 2019 Silverado that the dealer has been trying to get the radio to stop rebooting. Before rebooting it will do some weird things before totally crashing. I just got it back today after they have reaplced the screen ( last time they replaced the brains) and again the problem showed its ugly head. I am now trying to see if it's related to Apple Car Play. Please if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them. The dealer seems lost as well. I've only had my new truck 3-4 months. My son is looking to purchasing a new truck later this year, I'm going to suggest he not purchase a GM truck. Sad I always liked GM before this. 

Edited by Jimmy Haynes

18 hours ago, Jimmy Haynes said:

I have a 2019 Silverado that the dealer has been trying to get the radio to stop rebooting. Before rebooting it will do some weird things before totally crashing. I just got it back today after they have reaplced the screen ( last time they replaced the brains) and again the problem showed its ugly head. I am now trying to see if it's related to Apple Car Play. Please if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them. The dealer seems lost as well. I've only had my new truck 3-4 months. My son is looking to purchasing a new truck later this year, I'm going to suggest he not purchase a GM truck. Sad I always liked GM before this. 

I just spent 24 days straight at dealership, GM sent and engineer who tested my infotainment system, sent the results to china, they responded saying there are a lot of cases now for this and they are working on software release to fix it but no timeline known. I've had issues since I purchased in July, finally maybe making some headway with it I hope for myself and everyone else who has got this issue

Hello I have a 2019  Chevy Silverado LT 1500 and I've had nothing but problems since I had it it hasn't even been a year yet and my truck has been in the shop for 4 times this time for 36 Days the day that I got it out I drove it for 2 days and it broke down again symptoms were the ESC light came on it wouldn't go into four-wheel drive and the braking system Park was malfunctioning I couldn't stop ran into an intersection while I'm in the intersection I had to blow my horn so that other drivers knew I was distressed and wouldn't hit me I could have lost my life I am so disappointed in this vehicle I called corporate and all they do is give me motivational speech that they're trying hard they're working on it but my truck is going on two months being worked on I do believe I have a lemon I will be contacting the New York State Lemon Law to see where I can go from there I want out of this truck I do not recommend it to anyone.

Having the same issue as everyone else. 2019 1500 WT information center will lock up randomly with or with the phone plugged in. I will get the black screen as well sometimes at start up and other times just when ever it wants to act up. This does suck, I have had it flashed or updated once already. I took it by my dealer yesterday and they have another in the shop that are trying to fix currently and GM has not been much help. Service manger told me that GM even tried to say it was being caused by not having the current IOS update on the guys phone. They did say as soon as they get they one in they shop working right that they would call me so they can fix mine. Good luck with that...

I really like the truck other than this issue, but now I wish I would have went back with Dodge!

UPDATE:  They replaced my USB port and I haven't had the screen go black ever since.   It's been a couple of weeks now.  Not sure if the solution will last long term, but so far so good.   After reading all of the different posts, I am convinced that it's not one single issue that is the problem.  More like GM outsourcing to the lowest bidder in China who has poor quality control.

Edited by AlohaDan

Hello, I was wondering if there is a fix for the infotainment system not turning on at start up just Black Screen??? I purchases a 2020 Sierra Denali 2 weeks ago and on day 3 the infotainment system wouldn't come on. There was no radio, no cameras, just absolutely nothing. I was like really this new and happening on my 3rd day of ownership. Now yesterday I remote started my truck and I got a Black Screen again around 3pm and I went to go out again at 7pm and got Black Screen. So I went inside my place and waited 6 minutes then went out and it came on were I had a fully functional infotainment system. The first time it happened went to a store then went in and came out 10 minutes later and unlocked the truck, opened the door and the screen came on. So this shouldn't be happening in 2 weeks of ownership!!! Is there a fix???? Thanks

Edited by Stephen Hickey

I am having the same issue on my 2019 Custom as many of you.  My truck has been in and out of the dealership after owning it for about a month (purchased August of 2019).  The service department even kept the unit for about two months on one visit.  I just got off the phone with a senior rep and he pretty much stated until we find a fix, you’re just going to have to deal with it.  That was after stating that buy back was essentially not even on the table.  After 4/5 visits to the service department, I believe I have a lemon.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:48 AM, Que said:

I am having the same issue on my 2019 Custom as many of you.  My truck has been in and out of the dealership after owning it for about a month (purchased August of 2019).  The service department even kept the unit for about two months on one visit.  I just got off the phone with a senior rep and he pretty much stated until we find a fix, you’re just going to have to deal with it.  That was after stating that buy back was essentially not even on the table.  After 4/5 visits to the service department, I believe I have a lemon.

Somewhere in this thread is the contact information for a lemon law lawyer... I think you have a case.