Has anyone been able to get their radio repaired? Mine has been blacking out and the volume goes full from time to time,also bluetooth doesnt connect all the time. My truck is a 2019 sierra wt.The dealer has changed the radio once,still no success.Started at 72 km ,10000 on it now.

I had this problem with my 19 trail boss, ended up taking it to the dealer, they removed the radio went to install new one and realized they ordered the wrong one. Reinstalled the old radio and have not had a problem since. It has been around 8 months since they did this and have yet to have an issue before this it was happening every couple of weeks. Believe it was just loose connections as the problem has not reappeared..

Edited by 19BLTRAILBOSS

How bout this , 1,500 miles on a 2019 Sierra 2 Dr w/t

98% of the time the radio comes on at start up even though it was turned off 
"Distracted" warning rarely appears
One time I turned the headlights to the on position from the auto
position and regained control of the infotainment center.
Radio loud spurts, 100% for a 1/4 of a second then back to where it
was.  Multiple times
Screen and buttons do not respond and has even gone black.  Multiple
times a week , not so much now.
Climate control blower--shut the truck off while the blower is running
@ any speed , re-start the truck later , blower comes full blast even
though the control was in the off position @ start up .  Regain
control by selecting any speed .

Edited by Harry Rombold
add content

This is certainly not what we like to hear. Customer satisfaction is extremely important us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into your concerns. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] ATTN:  Forum Username/GM Trucks with your contact information, VIN, brief description of your concern,  and preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM's privacy policy, please visit http://bit.ly/2h3ZUnC.

Aleigha W. 

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my 2020 Chevy Trail Boss in March 2020. Since then ive had my screen go dark, and the volume stay on, while the truck is off, TWICE now.

The first time, I pulled into the driveway and noticed the display was black... I coudlnt turn off the radio and it was pretty loud. I closed the door and walked into the house, trying to call Chevy dealer to see if they knew of a fix.

No one called me back. Then when I went to check on the truck about 20 min later, the radio was off. I turned the truck on and the radio came on like normal.

The second time, which was today... I was waiting for my wife to come out of a friends house and had the truck in idle, with the AC on because its hot here.

After about 15 min of waiting, she got into the truck and I got onto the fwy and noticed the display was blank, but the radio was still on. I couldnt turn down the volume and I couldnt see anything on the display.

I wanted to call OnStar to see if they can diagnose it. The OnStar button was lit green and it didnt work. I pressed it several times and it didnt work. I held it for 10 seconds, just because... and it didnt work.

Once I got home, I turned off the truck and turned it back on and the display came on like normal.

This is dangerous in my opinion... what if I needed OnStar for an emergency and it was off??? 

Im taking my truck in later this week, into the dealership. I need this fixed or a they better work with me on getting a new vehicle. I love my truck, but I bought this thing new and this has happened twice in 4 months. I have under 2k miles on it too.

I have been having a similar issue with my 2019 Silverado RST. Random screen outage where screen goes black and shuts down. No music,no backup or trailering camera nor access to anything. System keeps trying to reboot. Sometimes successful, mostly not.  It has gotten to the point where I will be contacting the dealer today, since every trip over a couple of hours results in a screen outage and continuous reboot attempts.

I’m having similar issues. Screen has been black for several months. Just went blank one day and never came back. I can control from the wheel, but nothing from the dash. After some time the display on the gauges goes black as well can I can’t change the channel or volume from the wheel anymore until I restart the truck. Tried fuses, blue cable behind glove box and nothing. 

Well here we are in July 2020 and my new 3500 Duramax that listed for $76k has a host of electrical problem. Info screen blacks out, DIC will not open the options for information and the drivers mirror will need to be replace for the second time in a month. Truck has 2800 miles on it. GM response is poor to non existent. Dealer is actually trying to resolve these problems but are bumping up against the GM protocol.

our 2019  has started doing this as well

and like most the dealership is useless we cannot replicate....

along with a host of other issues

pretty much can guarantee  this will be our first and last new gm vehicle

The previous gen had this issue where GM decided to ground a wire over a painted metal bracket, looks like similar things have been done with this gen. This is why Ill never buy another GM again just so many issues and lack of QC.