2018 SILVERADO/SIERRA BODY STYLE OR 2019 SILVERADO/SIERRA BODY STYLE

aha1987

2018 SILVERADO BODY STYLE OR 2019 SILVERADO BODY STYLE  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't stand the 2019s. Especially the ones that say Chevrolet across the grill. I don't know what the designers were thinking between this truck, '19 Camaros and the 2020 HDs. All three are ugly vehicles to me.

I wouldn't buy or not buy on what others think, just get what you want. I personally like the 19's and traded my 15 for one, 15 was a nice truck with good mpg.  Was going to trade last fall until dealer told me that the body style was changing this year so I waited. So far I like my Trail Boss very much. Other than sacrificing a couple mpg I couldn't be happier so far.

The slimmer lighting hurts the 19s masculinity. Same with the new Ram. Rounder wheel wells and the fender swoop doesn’t help either. The 19 benefits greatly from a lift where a stock to leveled k2 can look great in standard form. The 19 Sierra looks more beefy to me than the Chevy. Overall it’s the PC future version of the Silverado we’ve come to love. Lol

I think the 19 Chevy grill looks much better and the over look of the new body style looks better than the old body style. When I was recently looking at a new truck I did check out the Chevy . But I bought a 18 GMC Sierra. I have bought GMC in the past because I liked the grill , front end and body lines better. Too me in the past GMC seemed to have a more aggressive look to the front end. The one thing on the new Chevy that I did not like was the body line that ran from top of front fender under mirror on too front doors. It would not have stop me from buying but I didn't like that look.

I went into dealer to price and order 19 Chevy or GMC  and bought a 18. The deal was the better way to go on a 18 over a 19 and I will trade in 2020 and get rebates on new body style then. It was the smarter way this time.

Edited by Borntorun