Post your Silverado with aftermarket wheels

What size tire and wheels do you have on your trail boss?  did you level it or is it stock?  I have a 2019 Silverado RST and looking to put 295 60 r20 on it and don't want to level it if I don't have too - like the look of your tire size so any help here would be awesome.

12 hours ago, ChrisArc said:

What size tire and wheels do you have on your trail boss?  did you level it or is it stock?  I have a 2019 Silverado RST and looking to put 295 60 r20 on it and don't want to level it if I don't have too - like the look of your tire size so any help here would be awesome.

I am running 33.5x12.5R20 on a stock height Trail Boss with 20x9 wheels that have a 0 mm offset.  A 295 60 R20 equates to a 34x11.5 tire so you will almost definitely need a level so that you can be at equal height as the Trail Boss in the front.  As for rims, you could use the stock ones or run any 9 or 10 inch wide aftermarket one as long as they clear the front calipers, as they are larger on the 19s, and as long as the offset isn't too negative.

Edited by z1boss
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

MotoFab 3" front leveling kit (even though it's a little nose high) (going to add Deaver leaf springs mini-pack in the rear for a 2" lift when it's released)

17" Method Double Standard wheels (had to use 1/2" spacer to clear the caliper)

Toyo Open Country R/T 285/70/17

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, code-man26 said:

MotoFab 3" front leveling kit (even though it's a little nose high) (going to add Deaver leaf springs mini-pack in the rear for a 2" lift when it's released)

17" Method Double Standard wheels (had to use 1/2" spacer to clear the caliper)

Toyo Open Country R/T 285/70/17

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

Now that looks real good there Cody. Man iam so sick of looking at cars and trucks with black rims. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 808 HI said:

24x10 +31 Escalade reps on 295/40 Atturo tires

20191019_190149.jpg

That looks real nice!  Leaning towards 22" High Country take offs for my LTZ

Or a 22" version of those wheels

Edited by Texasdeere
  • Like 1