Aftermarket bumpers

I'm in the market for front and rear aftermarket bumpers. I have seen a few on a couple different sites, but they do not show good pictures of them mounted on actual trucks. I haven't decided between a mounted winch or not, but. I do want to keep my park assist.

So, let's see what you have, please include good pic's, DEFINITELY  pictures from the side if possible, manufacturer info, and options as well.

I've been looking into this for a long time as well, for numerous reasons, and the thing I've noticed most is that with the GM 1500s the aftermarket bumpers almost always jut way out. It looks like garbage from the side in my opinion. I think some of the prerunner style bumpers look better on our trucks all things considered. Personally I'm just planning on line-xing the bumpers so they are black and more durable, then figure out a way to mount light pods or a bar. Just my $0.02

• Like 1

I'm in the market for front and rear aftermarket bumpers. I have seen a few on a couple different sites, but they do not show good pictures of them mounted on actual trucks. I haven't decided between a mounted winch or not, but. I do want to keep my park assist.

So, let's see what you have, please include good pic's, DEFINITELY  pictures from the side if possible, manufacturer info, and options as well.

I ordered the Fab Fours Vengeance bumper with the pre-runner bar and it was huge, stuck out to far for my liking but very heavy duty and excellent construction. Sticking to factory for now. Here’s a pic of it but on a Fab Fours website, never installed it on my truck.
e5273a1efc096fbc0350d4c5affaf218.jpg

Sent from above

1 hour ago, Penguin VII said:

I've been looking into this for a long time as well, for numerous reasons, and the thing I've noticed most is that with the GM 1500s the aftermarket bumpers almost always jut way out. It looks like garbage from the side in my opinion. I think some of the prerunner style bumpers look better on our trucks all things considered. Personally I'm just planning on line-xing the bumpers so they are black and more durable, then figure out a way to mount light pods or a bar. Just my $0.02

Yes, most seem to stick out WAAAAYYY too far, they look like a huge cold sore, just hanging there. I found a couple without the winch, Rough Country is pretty nice, and good pricing. I already have a front trailer hitch, so, I could always mount the winch whenever I wanted to. I have the truck wired already for a winch front, and or rear.

The ADD Offroad bumper is too lean, I want something that will protect as well.

The FAB Four is as you said, too much, plus I don't want the pre-runner either.

I do thank you all for your help so far, take care...

• Like 1

The bumper that came in for me freaked me out, looked like it belongs on the front end of a train lol. Great idea, post pics if and when you do it.

May be a good idea to have the chrome bumper sand blasted just to remove the chrome giving the spray on something to stick to. Good luck [emoji1303]

Sent from above