Silverado issues.

Hello,

I went to go crank my truck and it started but sounded horrible. The whole truck started shaking and the rpm's were dropping and the fuel gauge was twitching. I drove a mile down the road to the GM dealership and on the way the check engine light was flashing. The tech read the code and it came back as P0137 which I believe is an O2 sensor. Would a sensor cause my truck to die?

2015 Silverado 1500 LTZ 77k miles. 

Edited by Blakehyates

Hello,

I went to go crank my truck and it started but sounded horrible. The whole truck started shaking and the rpm's were dropping and the fuel gauge was twitching. I drove a mile down the road to the GM dealership and on the way the check engine light was flashing. The tech read the code and it came back as P0137 which I believe is an O2 sensor. Would a sensor cause my truck to die?

2015 Silverado 1500 LTZ 77k miles. 

Could be your cats plugged up

Sent from above

The service advisor said all of my injectors need to be replaced. Said there was a fuel blockage somewhere but couldn’t show me any sort of proof. Shouldn’t an injector issue throw a code? I feel like they didn’t even look at my truck. 

The service advisor said all of my injectors need to be replaced. Said there was a fuel blockage somewhere but couldn’t show me any sort of proof. Shouldn’t an injector issue throw a code? I feel like they didn’t even look at my truck. 

They’re just guessing cause it could be multiple things that are easy DIY projects. Have you been running fuel cleaner at all? These motors tend to gunk up a bit which when adding fuel treatment helps keeps fuel lines and injectors free from blockage, I use Lucas Fuel Treatment religiously in all my vehicles. Can also be your throttle body needing either cleaning or replacement, is a very easy DIY project which you can YouTube it too.

Sent from above