Specific AT4, Standard bed.

Figured I would give this a shot and see if anybody can find one....I have been searching everywhere local (within 300 miles) and cannot find the truck I am looking for......

2019 AT4, Crew Cab, White color, Standard bed, 6.2 engine, Premium Package/Tech Package (Want the HUD). 

Would love to know if a dealer around you has it, cause I can't find one with all the options in the standard bed!!!! 

Edited by trobin1991

I really wanna try to wait for some incentives and see if I can get one for a good price....I am no 100% committed to it...I like the idea of the standard bed, but not 100% sure I like the way it looks......Also, I wanna see it, drive it, and see if it will fit in my garage......by measurements, it SHOULD by 2"......

2 hours ago, trobin1991 said:

I really wanna try to wait for some incentives and see if I can get one for a good price....I am no 100% committed to it...I like the idea of the standard bed, but not 100% sure I like the way it looks......Also, I wanna see it, drive it, and see if it will fit in my garage......by measurements, it SHOULD by 2"......

Whereabouts are you located?

If you go to gmc's website and live chat with a representative, they can look up everything you want in their search tool and tell you how many are out there and where they are. I've done it on Chevrolet's website a few times and they were able to search across the entire country for a very specific model.

10 hours ago, trobin1991 said:

Figured I would give this a shot and see if anybody can find one....I have been searching everywhere local (within 300 miles) and cannot find the truck I am looking for......

2019 AT4, Crew Cab, White color, Standard bed, 6.2 engine, Premium Package/Tech Package (Want the HUD). 

Would love to know if a dealer around you has it, cause I can't find one with all the options in the standard bed!!!! 

I do know for a few with the 5.3.

5 hours ago, loganck97 said:

If you go to gmc's website and live chat with a representative, they can look up everything you want in their search tool and tell you how many are out there and where they are. I've done it on Chevrolet's website a few times and they were able to search across the entire country for a very specific model.

I did that the other day, and they said they would get back to me....have not heard anything yet. May go up to the dealer today and have them do a search.....I just can't decided if the short vs standard bed is gonna be a deal breaker or not. I know ill be happier with the bigger bed, but can't decide if I like the look of it

Edited by trobin1991

1 hour ago, trobin1991 said:

I did that the other day, and they said they would get back to me....have not heard anything yet. May go up to the dealer today and have them do a search.....I just can't decided if the short vs standard bed is gonna be a deal breaker or not. I know ill be happier with the bigger bed, but can't decide if I like the look of it

Hmm that's weird. When I did it they gave me results in a couple minutes as I was still chatting with them. If I were to go back I would get the standard bed. I prefer functionality over looks and the standard is way more functional in my mind. But it depends on what you use it for. If you're buying the AT4 to do a lot of off roading and not so much hauling, the short bed might be better depending on what kind of terrain you plan on covering.

12 minutes ago, trobin1991 said:

Big thing drawing me to the AT4 is the higher stance....just think it looks better. Dont really tend to take it off road at all. I have a lifted wrangler on 37s for that, but I will take it deer hunting and stuff like that. 

Standard bed for sure then if you ask me.