Red tow hooks

11 hours ago, smwoods91 said:

I’ll buy them off you. Are they the red AT4? 

Yes they are the red factory tow hooks. They are not some crappy spray painted version. I took them off my truck when I installed a non-factory bumper. Here are a couple of photos. 

A5C94232-D4B0-4620-B2D0-BDD44381D950.jpeg

0B0188A3-5612-4C1F-97CF-85AE521D0A60.jpeg

1 minute ago, TXguy said:

Yes they are the red factory tow hooks. They are not some crappy spray painted version. I took them off my truck when I installed a non-factory bumper. Here are a couple of photos. 

A5C94232-D4B0-4620-B2D0-BDD44381D950.jpeg

0B0188A3-5612-4C1F-97CF-85AE521D0A60.jpeg

I’ll take them. Can you shoot me a message?

Just wanted to share that if you have the GMC with existing black hooks, you can reuse the hardware and just order 2 red hooks.  GM part 84338715.  I purchased 2 from eBay seller partscenterplus for $68 shipped.  They drop shipped from GM in a factory box and they bolted right up.

Inked20210216_123801_resized_LI.jpg

• 1 month later...

This is for the Sierra owners, were you able to remove your tow hooks with the bumper still on the truck?   IDK if it's because I own a 3.0 liter and there is more stuff in the way, but the access to the drivers side bolts is minimal.  I don't even think the bolts would come out all the way without hitting a cooler.

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2021 at 11:09 AM, TA^Guy said:

This is for the Sierra owners, were you able to remove your tow hooks with the bumper still on the truck?   IDK if it's because I own a 3.0 liter and there is more stuff in the way, but the access to the drivers side bolts is minimal.  I don't even think the bolts would come out all the way without hitting a cooler.

Hello.

I did replace my tow hooks with the Rough Country ones in a 2021 Rst Duramax. Too much to type so...Watch this video and where the guy gets defeated by the bolt....you take a Saw Saw with a metal blade...cut that bolt that can't be taken out and then on re-install you just purchase a similar bolt and feed it from the other side. 

It's a time consuming..knuckle busting job but it can be done. 

Passenger side it's easy no cutting involved. 

Good luck. 

20210604_085216.jpg

On 4/11/2021 at 4:05 PM, Handysix1 said:

I’ve got red.... ‘ 20Silverado trail boss with 10k miles

looking to trade for black in comparable condition

mine look new 

I will trade you my black ones - 2021 Silverado Custom w/ 1000 miles.

Let me know!