Solar wireless cab marker lights no holes to drill

57 minutes ago, Scott Monroe said:

Anyone else running these wireless cab lights no holes to drill from caboveramerica.com ?

What will they think of next, I bet they sell them as well. I would loose the remotes just like I loose the remote to the TV or an aftermarket radio. Nice Idea but I don't know if I would go for it.

The idea that you can shut them off is part of why I have not purchase a new truck, I like that I can control and not have running lights. I did a lot of running from the cops as a kid an I remember pulling over and shutting off all my lights to avoid trouble. That still runs deep and cab lights on a separate remote could leave me busted. LOL

40 minutes ago, Mikebtte said:

What will they think of next, I bet they sell them as well. I would loose the remotes just like I loose the remote to the TV or an aftermarket radio. Nice Idea but I don't know if I would go for it.

The idea that you can shut them off is part of why I have not purchase a new truck, I like that I can control and not have running lights. I did a lot of running from the cops as a kid an I remember pulling over and shutting off all my lights to avoid trouble. That still runs deep and cab lights on a separate remote could leave me busted. LOL

You mean you didn't install a switch under the dash so you could shut off the taillights and leave the headlights on??

• Thanks 1