2020-2021 Yukon/Tahoe/Escalade Info

Great, the quirky hideous cheek bone protecting/spartan helmet look as made its way to the Tahoe and Suburban.  Probably a great vehicle though.  Hopefully the new look won’t sway buyers away like it seems to have with the 1500 Silverados.  

• Like 1

I can't imagine how great these GM vehicles would be if they would allow the designers to remove their blindfolds while working. The front end of the Silverado and Tahoe is awful. At least they realized the interiors weren't "good enough" and put some effort into those on the Tahoe/Suburban. 

1 hour ago, FknLeon said:

Yes, RoadShow from CNET spoke to GMC and it said that January 14th will be the reveal date. Both the Yukon and Yukon XL will be revealed.

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2021-gmc-yukon-debut-features/

Thank you! My Dad has been wondering about the Escalade. He hasn’t been too happy with his 2015. He still Mainly drives his 2000 3/4ton Suburban with the 8.1L big block. It’s got over a half million miles on it...

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 1:17 PM, wvurhino said:

I can't imagine how great these GM vehicles would be if they would allow the designers to remove their blindfolds while working. The front end of the Silverado and Tahoe is awful. At least they realized the interiors weren't "good enough" and put some effort into those on the Tahoe/Suburban. 

People have said the same about almost every single GM truck drop over the years. It's hated for a few months/year then they see more of them or more that are modified and people start to love them. I was the same way I pushed for a 2018 silverado because I couldn't stand 2019 then they grew on me. The new z71 tahoe I am not a fan of right now, but the rest I do like... we shall see the wife will be in the market for a new vehicle in the next 2-3 years. I'd like to get her into one if she likes it. 

• Like 1

Well its Midnight, the 2021 GMC Yukon and Yukon XL will premier today. I am pumped. I will be adding a 2021 Yukon next to my 2020 1500 Sierra AT4. Hoping they show off a AT4 Yukon or at least multiple trim levels.

Edited by FknLeon
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/10/2020 at 4:58 PM, NOVA99 said:

Escalade build and price out on Carbook Showroom.  Got my shorty Sport Platinum configured to $108,350!

I'll buy a 2 year old CPO for $50k with 30k miles on it haha

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2020 at 7:31 PM, NOVA99 said:

Where the hell are the driving reviews/road tests at?  Only walk-arounds at this point and they are on dealer lots and customer driveways already?  WTF?

COVID...  Chevrolet and GMC both cancelled their long lead press events due to the virus.  They usually have about 100 "journalists" at these events.  Instead of big national events, they are delivering vehicles to journalists home and this takes longer.  They embargo theirs reviews until everyone gets a chance to prevent an advantage to one publication over another.  So anyone with a static review has done their dynamic review but they can't post until the brand says so.

#iworkforGM