On 3/3/2021 at 11:31 AM, Justin Cartier said:

ok. I'm new here.. and I tried your all's suggestion and for some reason it didn't change the sound of my truck what-so-ever. I have a 2019 Chevy Trail Boss LT. To me is sounds the same as it did before. So, what ideas would you suggest???? I thought about just doing a muffler delete to get the better sound.. Thank you for any help you can give me. 

The sound improvements are pretty minimal, but you have to set your expectations pretty low. 

If you want truly noticeable sound improvements, you'll need to do a muffler upgrade (to a Flowmaster or MagnaFlow or something like that), a catback, or a total muffler delete, which you mention. Everyone has their opinions on all three of those options. And each option has its pros and cons. 

There are a lot of threads with videos of what owners did on this forum. 👍🏼 

39 minutes ago, econometrics said:

The sound improvements are pretty minimal, but you have to set your expectations pretty low. 

If you want truly noticeable sound improvements, you'll need to do a muffler upgrade (to a Flowmaster or MagnaFlow or something like that), a catback, or a total muffler delete, which you mention. Everyone has their opinions on all three of those options. And each option has its pros and cons. 

There are a lot of threads with videos of what owners did on this forum. 👍🏼 

Thank you. I did decide to go with the muffler and flapper delete. It sounds great. But I am having some popping sounds at times when I'm costing and I'm afraid event I will bend a rod. Not sure how to fix that issue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...