So I was all set on a zone 4.5 with 35x12.5R20 Ridge Grapplers in the fall.  Getting some sticker shock on that rubber though and second guessing myself.  whats the best place to go for a deal?   

Yep, tires ain't cheap when your talking 35x12.50 x 20's.      I just recently got some TOYO Open Country R/T's  at a whopping $400 a piece!      I love them though,  so all worth it to me.  

Step down to an 18, it will be cheaper by a couple hundred dollars and look more appropriate to a truck...

Tyler

1 minute ago, amxguy1970 said:

Step down to an 18, it will be cheaper by a couple hundred dollars and look more appropriate to a truck...

Tyler

already have my wheels so the 20 is a must

I always watch my local auto/farm store ads. A couple times a year they offer buy-3-get-1-free deals. They mostly stock oem sizes. Either way, shop around and watch store ads and you can find a decent deal.

Do you have Discount Tire nearby? I think they will give you some $$ for your OEM tires if you trade them in with tread left.

I got the best price from ebay. I had a tire machine at my disposal so that helps.

Posted (edited)

I've used simple tire . com

They drop shipped to Pepboys who installed the tires for about $100. 

Over all, I saved on tires, no tax, and free shipping. I would use them again. However, pepboys jacked up my wheel when they were training someone how to change tires--but they paid for the damages so I can't complain too much. 

Take the KO2's...A set is $1300 at Costco before install. From ST it's $1180. Even with the increased cost of mounting from a shop outside of Costco, you still come out ahead. 

Edited by madsen203

I’ve found good deals online at discount tire direct and 4wheelparts around holidays. I think I’ve got free shipping from both places as well. Probably got some sales for the 4th as we speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/26/2019 at 9:26 AM, 14tungstenLT said:

already have my wheels so the 20 is a must

Tirebuyer has them for $374 with free shipping TYD and an extra $80 off. 

thanks for all the input guys... realistically im looking at the fall so maybe some black friday sales.  

4wheelparts price matched Walmart's online price for me. Got a great deal.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk