High Country 3” Rough Country Lift

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, fieldsend said:

hows the ride with the e rated tires? was thinking about going 285.50/22 with a level kit 

I was quite nervous about the ride with the E rated tires but much to my surprise it's better! There is no way you could have convinced me that the ride would improve but it has. I'm unsure if it's due to taller sidewalls from the previous tire size but it's better overall. Another member reported the same results, a better ride running the same size I am in an E rated tire, thats what convinced me to swap over.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

beautiful truck . I was looking at the 6 inch lift until I looked at your pics . that should be enough lift for me . thanks for all the info . it makes the mods much easier knowing what will fit .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NEhighcountry said:

I only see a 3.5" lift on the website? Am I missing something?

I found it on another site,  a few still have it, Rough Country stopped selling it, and I probably don't want to ask why. 

3" kit

1 hour ago, Pyrojodge said:

ah man... now you've gone and done it... Now I have to do this to mine... Looks FANTASTIC...  and I agree with the 3" lift as I still want to be able to put it in my garage...

I have a 7' door and with the bigger tires I have about 2" of clearance. 

40 minutes ago, tabragg said:

beautiful truck . I was looking at the 6 inch lift until I looked at your pics . that should be enough lift for me . thanks for all the info . it makes the mods much easier knowing what will fit .

Thanks, I agree, trial and error of others is a big help! LOL, Luckily I had no errors in my trials so far.