What 2014-2018 accessories fit the 2019?

17 minutes ago, eppieguy said:

A couple of members have said the side steps won’t work, bolts not even close to lining up. There is a thread showing pictures somewhere around here.

Thanks for the heads up! Guy on craigslist was looking to purchase mine off my 19 for his ‘18.

I did not notice that at all. The top of the tailgate being so wide I feel compensates for it. I had to adjust my clamps toward the inside more. My previous tonneau has 3 different locations it could be installed in. I wish I could upload a pic but it keeps telling me the file is too large. 

1 hour ago, Crazyhomer33 said:

I did not notice that at all. The top of the tailgate being so wide I feel compensates for it. I had to adjust my clamps toward the inside more. My previous tonneau has 3 different locations it could be installed in. I wish I could upload a pic but it keeps telling me the file is too large. 

so it is water-tight? or at least as water tight as it was on your 2015

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, wizard4878 said:

that's surprising since the 19 bed is 2 inches longer,  but glad it worked for you

I believe it's quoted at 6'7" and the old models are 6'6". I may be wrong but I think the 1" is negligible with most covers as they have room to be mounted more forward or backward.

This was the case with my extang tri-fold.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tanner709 said:

I believe it's quoted at 6'7" and the old models are 6'6". I may be wrong but I think the 1" is negligible with most covers as they have room to be mounted more forward or backward.

This was the case with my extang tri-fold.

Could be, I have not measured but the brochure says the old bed is 5'6" and the new one is 5'8"