New product for our trucks

Jeez.  This looks nice.  Great, just take my money, why don't you?  Blue looks really nice but I have no blue other than the dash lights.  Maybe red will look good once I put my Redline emblems on...  Gray probably looks best with our gray/tartan interiors, and black is always sexy but black doesn't pop like the other color options do.

Hmm... I'm feeling it... maybe I'll do it and post back how I like them.

Remember years ago they had little silicone type pads that you could place on your dash, similar to these so you could lay your phone on them to keep them in place. They turned in to a mess after setting in a hot car after a while. It has been lots of years ago and hopefully this better than that was. I like the look of this but am skittish and I have a center console.

This all the pieces for crew cab with bench seat. Will add more when I get them put in. Ended up I was missing the one for the center armrest. Shot them an email about. I trimmed the one for the cubby hole above light switch to fit inside the factory piece

EO0sA4y.jpg

SYObhHe.jpg

boynWYD.jpg

2i5fVM5.jpg

r6l8YGq.jpg

vhlY6U2.jpg

y5n6or6.jpg

UwkHD3d.jpg

lmlMPt4.jpg

OvkDxSe.jpg

• Like 2

Great Christmas gift hint!    Question:  Is the backing sticky enough to keep these in place when accessing items in the bottom bin?  I realize they will fall off when using the centre as a seat but I'm thinking of incidental access to storage areas.

59 minutes ago, Donstar said:

Great Christmas gift hint!    Question:  Is the backing sticky enough to keep these in place when accessing items in the bottom bin?  I realize they will fall off when using the centre as a seat but I'm thinking of incidental access to storage areas.

They give you double sided tape to hold certain pieces

• Like 1