Lookin for replacement shocks

I have a 2015 ls Silverado 1500 5.3l. The rear shocks are leaking so I’m going to replace them. Looking to see what kind of shock I should get. The tuck is actually classified as a work truck though we use it as the family vehicle. It rides pretty hard as you would expect. I rarely if at all tow anything and hardly haul anything of significant weight.  Any input on which shock I should get why would be greatly appreciated. 

If you didn't have any issues with the factory AC delco shocks (other than age/wear causing the leak), I'd honestly go straight back to using those again.

I've had good luck with the higher end shocks from napa, I just forget the brand off hand. No rancho shocks though.

I replaced the Rancho shocks on my 2014 Z71 with Bilsteins big costly mistake. The Bilsteins really screwed up the ride. Not a thing wrong with the Ranchos I removed. If I ever do need to replace the shocks on my 2019 will be staying with the factory oems. Did get some cool stickers with the Bilsteins. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mattyoc20 said:

I have a 2015 ls Silverado 1500 5.3l. The rear shocks are leaking so I’m going to replace them. Looking to see what kind of shock I should get. The tuck is actually classified as a work truck though we use it as the family vehicle. It rides pretty hard as you would expect. I rarely if at all tow anything and hardly haul anything of significant weight.  Any input on which shock I should get why would be greatly appreciated. 

You think your truck rides rough now, you wait till you get those 5100s on there.