What mudflaps for 2020 HD?

• 1 month later...

I bought and installed the wider and longer ones for the front of my 2500 Denali. They still let dirt and water sling up on the front doors. Once the snow flies, the slush and snow will get up on the running boards and freeze. I’ll probably have to install another short piece of rubber to make them longer during the winter months to keep the ice from getting on top of the running boards. For 60.00 you would think they would at least work better than that. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2019 at 9:40 AM, DVohs3 said:

I bought and installed the wider and longer ones for the front of my 2500 Denali. They still let dirt and water sling up on the front doors. Once the snow flies, the slush and snow will get up on the running boards and freeze. I’ll probably have to install another short piece of rubber to make them longer during the winter months to keep the ice from getting on top of the running boards. For 60.00 you would think they would at least work better than that. 

I hope WeatherTech comes out with the No-Drill mud flaps to fit the 2020 HD trucks soon. The stock Z71 setup throws wet road grim up on the truck so easily, and up onto the running boards. Glad I didn't buy the GM ones if they aren't very effective. 

4 hours ago, dab5577 said:

Can any of you guys comment on if the larger GM accessory flaps require any drilling into the truck metal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do not require any drilling. All you need is a Torx 15 to install them. 

Off with the stock ones, on with the new. Easy install. 

On 11/21/2019 at 9:02 AM, SkidooSteve12 said:

I hope WeatherTech comes out with the No-Drill mud flaps to fit the 2020 HD trucks soon. The stock Z71 setup throws wet road grim up on the truck so easily, and up onto the running boards. Glad I didn't buy the GM ones if they aren't very effective. 

The Weathertech front flaps BLOW.  Waaay too short to block anything.  I had to add 4 inches of rubber below them to get any protection at all.

1 hour ago, sillywillie07 said:

I have duraflap on mine.  Not sure if that's what your looking for.

I have front and rear Duraflap's also, plenty of length and rigid enough to actually work.

• 2 months later...