Leveling kits? If so, let's see them.

48 minutes ago, Muleytime said:

sorry guys...left that part out.......yes the Rough Country kit

How does it ride? I hear mixed reviews of torquing the torsion bars. Obviously this is the least expensive option. Just wondering if people specifically don’t recommend this route

2 hours ago, Kfroese said:

How does it ride? I hear mixed reviews of torquing the torsion bars. Obviously this is the least expensive option. Just wondering if people specifically don’t recommend this route

. Is there any other mods needed to do with this kit that doesn’t come with?

Edited by Kfroese

3 hours ago, Kfroese said:

I don't have mine yet but they drive no diffrent to me. The sales manager was driving one and I took it for a ride and could not tell a difference 

3 hours ago, Kfroese said:

The one I drove only had keys and the front leveled. Nothing on the rear but road great

Does anyone know if the rc 3+1 fits on the 2020 2500 Denali? On rc website it says it doesn’t work with magnetic ride. Now I know the new Denali has the adaptive ride control that ISNT magnetic bit wondering if the the ARC has components that the rc also won’t work with. Any thoughts? Rc Customer service isn’t helpful 

5 hours ago, Kfroese said:

Does anyone know if the rc 3+1 fits on the 2020 2500 Denali? On rc website it says it doesn’t work with magnetic ride. Now I know the new Denali has the adaptive ride control that ISNT magnetic bit wondering if the the ARC has components that the rc also won’t work with. Any thoughts? Rc Customer service isn’t helpful 

Read back through. No Magnaride. I was given misinformation also and RC thought all denali had it. Check your build code sheet if you had it it would say it. Most If not all 2500s Denali have Z71  package 

2 hours ago, Big Skin said:

Read back through. No Magnaride. I was given misinformation also and RC thought all denali had it. Check your build code sheet if you had it it would say it. Most If not all 2500s Denali have Z71  package 

I thought all the Denali had the new system that isn’t magnetic. Rc customer service just keeps sending me the note that “doesn’t work with magnetic ride control or rear overload”

On 1/31/2020 at 12:26 AM, Muleytime said:

Just did this....

3+1 kit 

20X9 0 offset wheels

35X12.50X20 Ridge Grapplers

I get a slight rub when backing up with steering turned. It rubs the liner material inside the wheel well, but I think it can be easily fixed as the liner has some play and I should be able to somehow move it away a couple of inches.....I just need to investigate more to see how I would fasten it to keep it back to where the tire clears.

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

Looks really good. I’m surprised the tires aren’t poking out more though. I have same size wheel but kept factory size tire (I’m running Terra Grapplers now too).    Can’t wait for bushwhacker or whoever to come out with a fender flare to help keep the road splatter down. 

Edited by Dan Forsythe
Typo

On 2/10/2020 at 8:47 AM, Kfroese said:

on gm website for 2020 2500ds it shows height of at4 and Denali as the same. I know the 1500 at4 has a factory lift. Some pics look like 2500 at4 is taller than Denali. Anyone know for sure?

No factory lift on the HD’s

1 hour ago, Kfroese said:

Anyone have recommendations for a small lift/level for the 2020 Denali HD? I like the rc 3/1, but they say can’t go on magnaride. Trying not to go to 4” lift. Any recommendations?

Go to you dealer service department and ask them to check to see if you have magnaride. If they say no then contact RC and tell them what you think of them. Did you read the press release  posted earlier on this thread?

49 minutes ago, Big Skin said:

Go to you dealer service department and ask them to check to see if you have magnaride. If they say no then contact RC and tell them what you think of them. Did you read the press release  posted earlier on this thread?

Thanks @Big Skini did read that. I guess what it comes down to is will any lift or level mess with the new ARC. I’m not knowledgeable about magnetic and what components the lift messed with. My concern was that the lift would mess with arc as well. All the pics and guys talking are of at4 so wanting to confirm everything for Denali. Or see if there is another better option that’s not a multi thousand $ lift....

17 hours ago, Kfroese said:

Thanks @Big Skini did read that. I guess what it comes down to is will any lift or level mess with the new ARC. I’m not knowledgeable about magnetic and what components the lift messed with. My concern was that the lift would mess with arc as well. All the pics and guys talking are of at4 so wanting to confirm everything for Denali. Or see if there is another better option that’s not a multi thousand $ lift....

I will know for sure next Tuesday as I have made an appointment for the RC 3 + 1 leveling kit. If they can do it than great if not than they will just do keys. Either way I will know Tuesday if my 2020 Sierra 2500 Denali can have the 3 + 1. they said $1320.00 out the door for the kit and labor.

6 minutes ago, Big Skin said:

I will know for sure next Tuesday as I have made an appointment for the RC 3 + 1 leveling kit. If they can do it than great if not than they will just do keys. Either way I will know Tuesday if my 2020 Sierra 2500 Denali can have the 3 + 1. they said $1320.00 out the door for the kit and labor.

@Big SkinNice! Let me know how It goes. Is dealer doing it or local shop? What size tires you going with?

31 minutes ago, Kfroese said:

@Big SkinNice! Let me know how It goes. Is dealer doing it or local shop? What size tires you going with?

A dealer about 45 minutes from me has its own aftermarket shop so I will get them to do it so if they mess something up I will have more leverage to get them to resolve the issue.

I can't believe how much of a pain in the butt it has been to get accurate information on my truck even with the build sheet. I am really reluctant to let them do the work because they are the ones that said I had magnaride and put my plans to level the truck and have 22" chrome contras with 35-12.5-r22 Nitto Trial Grapplers put on. I would have gotten a $1000 trade in credit for the stock wheels and tires if they had not said I could only do keys at first. Because I thought I could not get the kit with the arms I canceled my plans only to later be told by the dealer closest to me that I never had magnaride. As for wheels and tires I will just wear the stock tires out and then get something I want.

On a side note I got the same misinformation about our denalis having (ANC) active noise canceling. I was told we have it and then I was told by another source that they no longer have it. This is important if you plan on adding a amplifier and subwoofers to your stock Bose system. If you have ANC you will get feedback as the ANC tries to counteract the additional sound (noise). I spoke to a guy that makes a harness that circumvents the ANC on GM vehicles and he said I don't need one because GM stopped putting them in the sierra 2500hd denali after the 2019s. So I have a harness coming to plug and play with the wires I need to add the amp and subs attached. This way I can just return to the stock setup easy if it gives me any trouble or when I go the sale it. Even though I could and I have a diagram sheet that gives me the info on where to tap into I don't want to tap into any wires that would for sure void the Bose system warranty. This has been unreal to say the least.