Pics of running boards or Nerf Bars

OEM chrome running boards. Just enough chrome to mesh with rest of the chrome on the truck. I also love how they extend to the rear wheel well. I can wash and dry the entire back window and tonneau cover without a step ladder or needing to step up onto the rear wheel. 

20200618_100941.jpg

4 minutes ago, Andyh1 said:

I just finished installing the TYGER armor steps these things are super heavy duty and love to look.... 27f904083b644095b8275811c6882f3e.jpga039371574364770251ecbe7f2ca8e5c.jpg17e6c550ddb601fc8a8f16482db56159.jpgba16d669b606fbcb477efeb0f5cdf8ea.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Wow those look good! Are they glossy black or matte? You get them in Amazon?

• Like 1

Wow those look good! Are they glossy black or matte? You get them in Amazon?
Matte black...and yes Amazon for $400... the Finish of these steps should easily give me many years of trouble free miles.
Some people don't like the name tiger and the stars on the steps you can always cover those up but in the end value and quality, can't beat these. 2 day free shipping

2 minutes ago, Andyh1 said:

Matte black...and yes Amazon for $400... the Finish of these steps should easily give me many years of trouble free miles.
Some people don't like the name tiger and the stars on the steps you can always cover those up but in the end value and quality, can't beat these. 2 day free shipping

If i ever decide to get steps itll be these. Love the style of them. The offroad look i like

I've had a set of the Tygers since last Fall.  Drug them both on a ledge and landed on the driver's side once through sheer stupidity while crossing curbs and general fooling around in the urban landscape.

Scratched up the paint and had to clean that up but they survived just fine.  No dents or damage that I could find.

I do have one weld at the top of one where rust keeps seeping out but I think it's just a welding pit that I need to seal up.

• Like 1

The N-Fab are great as they actually provide protection to the rockers and do not look like the atrocious handicapped steps most are putting on their truck.  The N-Fab also come without those stupid handicapped steps.  You can buy the handicapped steps for the N-Fab bars for additional money but they screw up your ground clearance.  The N-Fab handicapped steps just bolt on to the rocker protectors.  I've had the N-Fab on my JL Wrangler for nearly 1.5 years and they've held up great to repeated abuse from rocks, big rocks.

Edited by rikhek