Pics of running boards or Nerf Bars

3 hours ago, Jsarver said:

This post has me second guessing my n fab podium order now. 

yea man... I was reeeeally debating between these and the NFab Podiums. The real reason why I went with these was because the NFabs were back ordered and I needed steps for my family to get in and out. Im glad I got these though. You can adjust how close you want them into the truck or how far out. I have them all the way sticking out and its still real close. It also acts a bit like a guard from lower car doors that park next to me haha.

1 hour ago, Ryeker_X said:

yea man... I was reeeeally debating between these and the NFab Podiums. The real reason why I went with these was because the NFabs were back ordered and I needed steps for my family to get in and out. Im glad I got these though. You can adjust how close you want them into the truck or how far out. I have them all the way sticking out and its still real close. It also acts a bit like a guard from lower car doors that park next to me haha.

Damn man. I may get these now. Only complaint I’ve read is how low the brackets hang and how they are noticeable from the side profile. Any input on that?

1 hour ago, Jsarver said:

Damn man. I may get these now. Only complaint I’ve read is how low the brackets hang and how they are noticeable from the side profile. Any input on that?

To be honest, yea, thats the FIRST thing I noticed after everything was installed. You can see the brackets hang under it. Ill see if I can take a pic for you tomorrow... but it really didnt bother me much after. I rarely see if from my angles and, I dont know... it just doesnt bother me as much anymore. But yea, it is noticeable...

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2020 at 1:00 PM, Sjordan said:

Interesting, I have the same on my TB but they are not quite as long.  Guess they used different lengths for the trailboss vs other models.

They make the full length wheel to wheel ones like the pic or the standard ones like you have.  Either option you want to go with.  I like the wheel to wheel personally, but this is why they have so many options to soothe different tastes.

IMG_4322.JPG

Edited by Steve Martin