Dash/Interior Trim Shine

I just got my truck back from getting detailed. I usually do so myself, but a local shop has a good special going on so I figured what the heck..

So when I got inside I noticed they used what I'm assuming is an armor all type shine product on the dash and plastic trim parts.. now I may be in the minority here, but I'm actually not a huge fan of the wet/shiny look. I like the slight matte finish it had from the factory. Is there any special/safe way to remove it?

Thanks for the input guys.. I have some microfiber clothes laying around at home. If those don't do the job I'll definitely pick up some wet wipes!

While we're on the topic of cleaning, any suggestions for bedliner cleaning? I have the factory spray-in liner and it has a few white residue spots, not sure where they came from but hopefully I can clean them off..

2 hours ago, mistermcgoo said:

While we're on the topic of cleaning, any suggestions for bedliner cleaning? I have the factory spray-in liner and it has a few white residue spots, not sure where they came from but hopefully I can clean them off..

Hopefully the white residue isn't any kind of wax, like from a liquid or spray wax, if you had that done.  Wax is harsh on plastic and materials like our spray-in bed liners.

39 minutes ago, xSHIFTxNASTYx said:

Hopefully the white residue isn't any kind of wax, like from a liquid or spray wax, if you had that done.  Wax is harsh on plastic and materials like our spray-in bed liners.

I just picked the truck up yesterday, it's a new-to-me 2018.. so unfortunately I have no idea what it could be.

I used Adam's Interior Detailer. Doesn't leave a shine. Factory matte finish. Used to use Aero something 303. Worked well except left everything very shiny.

Edited by tbarn

8 hours ago, tbarn said:

I used Adam's Interior Detailer. Doesn't leave a shine. Factory matte finish. Used to use Aero something 303. Worked well except left everything very shiny.

+1 on the Adam's.  The Aerospace 303 leaves a bit of a shine because it has a protectant in it.  Good for tonneaus.