Satin Steel Metallic Silverados. Let’s see em ;)

Someone up the road from me (you can see how backwoods I am) bought one of these recently and it's the first I've seen in person. It's the best color they have put out, looks good in low light and rainy weather even if it's a little dirty

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cameronalbrecht said:

What size tires and rims?

Tires are still stock so 275/60/20 but the rims are Hostile Sprocket 20x9 with 0mm offset. About the only thing I found that fits the new caliper design. It was my third wheel I attempted to put on before I found one that fit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vonrokker said:

Tires are still stock so 275/60/20 but the rims are Hostile Sprocket 20x9 with 0mm offset. About the only thing I found that fits the new caliper design. It was my third wheel I attempted to put on before I found one that fit.

Looks good. 

7 minutes ago, vonrokker said:

Thanks. I've got an AT4 coming sometime soon, and I've been having trouble deciding what rims and tires will work...I'm not crazy about having to trim anything...seems like anything beyond a zero offset requires trimming. I like the way your setup looks.

• 7 months later...