Best Factory Replica Companies

Hey guys,

Just purchased a new sierra and looking to add some of the factory Denali 22" wheels. Are there any companies that make the factory replicas that you would recommend or stay away from? I have heard good things about https://factoryreproductions.com but they don't have the particular wheel I am looking for. Looking for part number 23377421 in black. 

https://rwreplicas.com/22-x9-inch-GMC-Yukon-OE-Replica-Wheels-Gloss-Black-2019-Sierra-Denali-Rims-

Open to OEM wheels as well but there doesn't seem to be a part number for the black wheels on the GM parts sites, even though I have seen this wheel offered in black on a new Denali at the dealership.

Edited by hotrodz37

Factory Reproductions are great wheels.  I've had several sets with no issues.  For the '19's, I'd go with OE Creations.  They have the new style GM wheels in several finishes.  I put a set of the 2019 OE Creations PR196 wheels and I'm very satisfied with them.  Fit and finish are flawless and balanced out perfect and required very little weight.  Wheel Pros is the distributor for OE Creations and doesn't sell direct but if you call them they'll refer you to the nearest dealer.

https://www.wheelpros.com/wheels/oe-creations/

20190523_171901.jpg

20190523_170456.jpg

20190523_170113.jpg

Edited by mafd2
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, JAshworth03 said:

I scuffed a rim pretty bad (at 750 miles - grrr) and wanted to get it replaced ASAP..

I purchased a replica from OE Wheels and was very happy with the result.  Great price and free shipping.  Liked them so much so that I'm contemplating buying another set of 4 with tires from them.

https://www.oewheelsllc.com/

Good to know that OE Wheels has better wheels now.  We have a local shop called Rim Pros and have several in stock.  I looked at several of the older wheels '14-'18 and wasn't satisfied with the finish.  They may have been good structurally but not cosmetic. There were visible machine and tool marks blemishes etc. where the finish was just applied over it.  The lug pockets were horrible.  They do have nice '19 styles though and a few that OE Creations doesn't and vice versa.  When I purchased my wheels in March OE Creations was the only one who had '19 wheels and had just been released.  I hadn't seen them in person and was hoping I wouldn't be disappointed with a poor finish on them. Again, very satisfied.  Glad yours from OE Wheels are finished well.

Edited by mafd2

Thanks for the replies guys. I’ll definitely check out OE Creations. Like the fact they are part of the Wheel Pros family. If you look them up on summit racing, they’re actually an American Racing part number. They always have quality wheels and seem to stand behind them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 3:05 PM, hotrodz37 said:

Thanks for the replies guys. I’ll definitely check out OE Creations. Like the fact they are part of the Wheel Pros family. If you look them up on summit racing, they’re actually an American Racing part number. They always have quality wheels and seem to stand behind them.

Also interested^^^^^^. Did any of you using OE repro's have issues with caliper clearance issues?

Also interested^^^^^^. Did any of you using OE repro's have issues with caliper clearance issues?

I think the only wheels that will work with the new trucks are the replicas that mimic the 2019/2020 factory wheels. I don’t think the old style 14-18 k2 truck replicas will work on our new ones.