NorthSky Blue- Let's see em!!

Everyone always comments that it looks black as the sun sets.  I love the color and am glad that I passed over one of the red trucks that the dealership had. 

10808510_FrontView.jpg.2079da5b694b18591921316caeb6acaa.jpg

20191115.thumb.jpg.8a2e033a35deac2c3eed9e6369f6dd98.jpg

• Like 2

New to the forum, coming from an F150 and having always owned Fords, this is my first chevy. Just picked up a new 2019 RST crew. 

Love the color, and the variation it has depending on lighting. Goes from very blue to almost black. Definitely a sharp color. Get a lot of compliments on it. Surprisingly I dont see many in this color in my area. Always white black or red.

20191217_181231.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Italianbuca said:

New to the forum, coming from an F150 and having always owned Fords, this is my first chevy. Just picked up a new 2019 RST crew. 

Love the color, and the variation it has depending on lighting. Goes from very blue to almost black. Definitely a sharp color. Get a lot of compliments on it. Surprisingly I dont see many in this color in my area. Always white black or red.

20191217_181231.jpg

Nice choice. Welcome.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:06 PM, MacLaren said:

Hell, I'm gonna get a set just like those for summertime. I had thought 20's, but those 22's are magnificent!

I'm really glad to hear they ride really smooth, because I still want the smooth ride the 18's give me. 

Smooth as in vibration free or smooth as in a nice ride over broken pavement and potholes? If it is the latter 22's aren't going to accomplish that at the same level 18's will, you want sidewall for that. 

A dark blue is one of my favorite colors and a top choice for my next truck. I like a little color if my green truck is any indication. Havana brown is another top choice. Is there a thread for that color to look at?

Tyler

• Like 1

1 hour ago, amxguy1970 said:

Smooth as in vibration free or smooth as in a nice ride over broken pavement and potholes? If it is the latter 22's aren't going to accomplish that at the same level 18's will, you want sidewall for that. 

A dark blue is one of my favorite colors and a top choice for my next truck. I like a little color if my green truck is any indication. Havana brown is another top choice. Is there a thread for that color to look at?

Tyler

That's makes sense. Thank you.

Yeah, I went with NorthSky Blue and really love it. I also really like that Havana Brown and Silver Steel

1 hour ago, amxguy1970 said:

Tyler

These '22's are as smooth riding as can be.  I have a good feel for smoothness and vibration and honestly can't tell the difference in ride vs. the stock '18's. These Michelin '22's are the best riding '22's I've ever owned and I've owned many sets on many trucks.  Theory is, the more sidewall the better the ride. Not necessarily. There's all terrain tires with taller sidewalls that ride like crap. I've had '18's and '20's that didn't ride the best.  I've had Bridgestone '22's that were a little harsh. The '22's for '19 are a 50 series sidewall instead of the previous gen 2018 and earlier 45 series.  I'll recommend these wheels and Michelin tires to anyone. 

• Like 1