NorthSky Blue- Let's see em!!

On 1/13/2020 at 2:52 PM, Minnvmax said:

Maybe once mine is clean Ill post a pic so you know how to "grampa-tize" one by adding a topper..... :)

Funny, I feel the same way about my bimini top on my boat :D

Since I've seen all of the fancy Northsky Blue trucks you've posted on here, I thought I'd share a picture of the cheaper model that I just picked up Yesterday.  :)

Here's my 2020 Silverado Crew Cab, Regular Bed, Custom Trail Boss, with the roll bar and black running board steps.  I'm digging the looks of this truck, especially how the roll bar blends in the lines of the bed to the cab.

big_blue_back.jpg

big_blue.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/14/2019 at 5:36 PM, MacLaren said:

I saw the Silver Satin thread and, thought why not?!

At any rate, I love the NorthSky Blue color and I thought it would be a good thread to check out

So, all you NorthSky Blue Silverado/Sierra owners, let's see em!

FB_IMG_1564597456367.thumb.jpg.bf5c4c4f59364d7593fce4637b4bd611.jpg

FB_IMG_1564683365857.thumb.jpg.c9f9d24e4d364dddcf1072bf2f7d8d64.jpg

FB_IMG_1564683557684.thumb.jpg.c7e0fd8a527f09ed93554efef9495271.jpg

Your paint looks ? what are you using to get that shine? Looks wet in all 3 pics

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MacLaren said:

Thank you :)

It was ceramic coated. And , part of that process is to give her a good polish. 

Looks nice MacLaren.  I put F11Top Coat spray on mine and it has a deep wet mirror bright look.  Easy to apply, easy off and beads water for months.  Very easy to wash.  24 hr. cure time.  I hear the aircraft quality Aerolon Tech Shine is awesome as well around $30 a bottle. It's applied to a wet finish and water activated.

20190523_170456.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, mafd2 said:

Looks nice MacLaren.  I put F11Top Coat spray on mine and it has a deep wet mirror bright look.  Easy to apply, easy off and beads water for months.  Very easy to wash.  24 hr. cure time.  I hear the aircraft quality Aerolon Tech Shine is awesome as well around $30 a bottle. It's applied to a wet finish and water activated.

20190523_170456.jpg

Man, that looks AWESOME. 

I also, cannot wait to get those 22's that you have there! They looks so darn good!

And, thank you!

Edited by MacLaren
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1