Anyone tried reverse bulbs from DieselLEDS?

On 1/9/2020 at 7:35 AM, m3n00b said:

I wonder? 

Does it not bother anyone that the path of worn grass goes to a fenced part of the porch and stops, yet at the opening on the porch there is no path?  Seems a bit odd to me.

Also look at the shadows cast on the far right side of the house, they don't seem to match the angle of the light.

Just my thoughts.

Edited by John K.
  • Like 1

I wonder? 
Does it not bother anyone that the path of worn grass goes to a fenced part of the porch and stops, yet at the opening on the porch there is no path?  Seems a bit odd to me.
Also look at the shadows cast on the far right side of the house, they don't seem to match the angle of the light.
Just my thoughts.
You may be on to something inspector.

You guys aren't having any other problems when you swap to random LED stuff? I've seen times that circuits freak out and over heat or they just don't work.
Every exterior bulb except for my front marker/turn signals are LED. No issues.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Something putting out that much light is going to be putting out a lot of heat for such a small confined area in the housing.  Even if they are LEDs. 
Doubt it would do too much damage in a reverse light. They don't usually stay on long enough to get that hot.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I got them for my truck. Are they bright: yes. Are they $45 bright? It depends on your needs. Definitely helps backing up a dark driveway with tinted windows at night. I’ll try to get pictures up tomorrow. 

These are not very bright. Unfortunately. They’re brighter than OEM, but they don’t light up everything like other lights supposedly do.

Of course, I don’t have OEM tail lights but I should still see improvements with the right bulb.

On 1/11/2020 at 1:43 AM, John K. said:

I wonder? 

Just my thoughts.

I suppose you also noticed your 'path' going up the wall of the porch, too?  It's a discolored band of light being projected by the tail lights.

Edited by Darmichar

Well I am willing to try them.  I ordered and received new taillights, Spyder brand for my 08.  I'll be installing these this week and already had ordered a LED bulb for the reverse bulbs in this, but I might just go ahead and order the ones in this topic and do a comparison for ya'll. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AAX07EU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by Colossus
  • Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 2:20 PM, AK_bearcat said:

They’re fairly bright. 

AE1159B6-2A9F-4A8F-B161-2843A386D372.jpeg

What year truck are these installed on?  I have a set waiting for install for my 2018 1500 LTZ but I cant get the original reverse bulb out.  Taking the taillight off the truck body for access is no problem, but the reverse bulb seems like its frozen in place (i dont want to break anything).  Might have the dealer install on my next oil change.  Have watched youtube videos and it seems like a simple twist to access the bulb, she doesnt want to budge in either direction left or right.

What year truck are these installed on?  I have a set waiting for install for my 2018 1500 LTZ but I cant get the original reverse bulb out.  Taking the taillight off the truck body for access is no problem, but the reverse bulb seems like its frozen in place (i dont want to break anything).  Might have the dealer install on my next oil change.  Have watched youtube videos and it seems like a simple twist to access the bulb, she doesnt want to budge in either direction left or right.

They can be a little snug. Don’t be afraid to bear down.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, voodoojfb said:

These are on a ‘17 SLT. I had the sylvania leds in there previously and those took a little work to get out as they’re the same diameter as the hole. 

• Like 1