Tow mirror slide out

Has anybody had any problems with their tow mirrors sliding out on their own?  I searched google and found some, but they were older trucks.  My passenger side mirror will work itself out.  I haven't really paid attention to miles or how often, but I know it does it because I have to push it back in every once in awhile.  It usually slides out bout half inch or so before I see it, but I just wonder how to make it stop coming out on its own. 

They all do it.  My 2015 did it with both the early build and late build tow mirrors, my 2012 did it too.  What I think causes is it, is the detented position of the mirror.  If you looked at a top down view of your truck, the passenger side mirror sits more angled back in its "detent" position.  I think that lets the wind slowly pull it out over time.  

I have a 2017 2500HD and mine have never moved by themselves and like the poster said above they are pretty tight to try and move in and out.I also work at a GMC Buick dealer and have never seen one come in for this problem.