Gmc rims on Silverado

What’s up guys new to the forum, just put some 2019 gmc wheels on my Silverado with some AT tires. Too flashy? I’ve been debating it because I was really looking for the stock gmc honeycomb style that aren’t polished. Let me know what you guys think. Still need to level it and would like to put some better AT tires

1424C054-6522-48C4-AEED-A59F5E552273.jpeg

184899A7-F515-4DE1-A669-621C57AE0440.jpeg

8 minutes ago, VanguardK2 said:

I think they look pretty sweet man! My favorite is the trail boss silverado wheels. But that's probably because I drive a midnight edition

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks man, yeah those are trail boss wheels are legit!

20 minutes ago, Beretta20 said:

What’s up guys new to the forum, just put some 2019 gmc wheels on my Silverado with some AT tires. Too flashy? I’ve been debating it because I was really looking for the stock gmc honeycomb style that aren’t polished. Let me know what you guys think. Still need to level it and would like to put some better AT tires

1424C054-6522-48C4-AEED-A59F5E552273.jpeg

184899A7-F515-4DE1-A669-621C57AE0440.jpeg

Looks good, what did you do about the center caps?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Beretta20 said:

Just switched them out with the bow tie caps!

Good call!

Very envious of your clean truck, we had 2 days of sun for the whole month of January in Seattle this year, so mine is very dirty. 

Welcome to the site, have fun, lots of good members here!

17 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Good call!

Very envious of your clean truck, we had 2 days of sun for the whole month of January in Seattle this year, so mine is very dirty. 

Welcome to the site, have fun, lots of good members here!

Lol yeah I finally got it washed after a while, sometimes I forget the feeling of rolling around in a clean truck ha

6 minutes ago, Beretta20 said:

Lol yeah I finally got it washed after a while, sometimes I forget the feeling of rolling around in a clean truck ha

It is a great feeling, sunny day and a clean truck, does not get much better than that!

Keep posting the mods, they always keep coming, part of day 2 of ownership.

10 hours ago, VanguardK2 said:

I think they look pretty sweet man! My favorite is the trail boss silverado wheels. But that's probably because I drive a midnight edition

my favorite too...

but it looks like Im going to have to settle for the 20" midnight edition wheels like came stock on yours..  (5 spoke)

with silver center cap and silver lugnuts

my favorite too...

but it looks like Im going to have to settle for the 20" midnight edition wheels like came stock on yours..  (5 spoke)
with silver center cap and silver lugnuts
My midnight edition has the 18s with the AT tires. I'd actually love to have 20s for that street look but its gonna be an overland build most likely