2019 Sierra 5.3 Fender Badge/Vents for sale?

I have the base model sierra which only come with all black fender badge. It actually doesn't look too bad with an all black truck. But i still would like the 5.3L black and chrome badge. I think it would look better. Ive call local dealerships and its like they are all unable to get them, not sure why. Anyone have any for sale?

9E73770A-2550-40A8-BB11-EF2FD05DD03C.jpeg

Edited by Brentlyfletch
Correction

That's a nice lawn for right now lol. Best bet would be to locate the part number and just have the dealer order them.  Grab a vin number of a truck with the correct badging also.  You have to do all the work and provide the dealership pretty much with instructions to get them to do it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 11:10 AM, Brentlyfletch said:

I have the base model sierra which only come with all black fender badge. It actually doesn't look too bad with an all black truck. But i still would like the 5.3L black and chrome badge. I think it would look better. Ive call local dealerships and its like they are all unable to get them, not sure why. Anyone have any for sale?

9E73770A-2550-40A8-BB11-EF2FD05DD03C.jpeg

If you want to sell your stock black ones, let me know. I would offer to trade you mind, but mine is a 6.2.

Forgot to quote, 

But I would be willing to trade you for the 5.3 badges with the chrome. I'm going for a blacked out zero chrome look on my truck. 

Edited by alexistence

1 hour ago, Brentlyfletch said:

Mind sending some pics?

I tried to take a picture of them but it's too dark outside. I feel like if i could get them vinyl wrapped gloss black it would look good. 

IMG_1799.JPG

7 hours ago, alexistence said:

I tried to take a picture of them but it's too dark outside. I feel like if i could get them vinyl wrapped gloss black it would look good. 

IMG_1799.JPG

That’s what I am wanting. If you are willing to trade, let me know and we can get those sent out 

On 4/8/2020 at 8:19 AM, Brentlyfletch said:

That’s what I am wanting. If you are willing to trade, let me know and we can get those sent out 

I was definitely wanting to do that. But after I debadged the rest of the truck I think I'm going to keep them.. Sorry!

• 11 months later...
On 3/30/2020 at 11:32 AM, nobaddays said:

If you want to sell your stock black ones, let me know. I would offer to trade you mind, but mine is a 6.2.

I'll buy the 6.2 badges from you if you still have them. I have the Texas Edition? with a 6.2 engine and would like the correct badges. For some reason those part numbers are either hidden or not published. Our local deal here is clueless to anything like this.

32 minutes ago, Roy Juneau said:

I'll buy the 6.2 badges from you if you still have them. I have the Texas Edition? with a 6.2 engine and would like the correct badges. For some reason those part numbers are either hidden or not published. Our local deal here is clueless to anything like this.

I painted my factory ones and added a custom insert. You can get replacements here:

https://www.gmpartsoutlet.net/v-2020-gmc-sierra-1500--at4--6-2l-v8-gas/body--exterior-trim-fender

The first 6 part numbers are the different options.

3 hours ago, Roy Juneau said:

I have black chrome 6.2 badges (AT4 model)  I don’t need. Brand new in the box. Was gonna have them paint matched but decided to just leave what I have alone.