Gas prices

dieselfan1

I’ll do my part to help the oil companies. My blown, stroked 92 Chevy gets about 4 mpg. Once our (fearless) leaders allow us to drive across the land of the (free). Of course I’ll have to wait for my government check. After the forced government shut down May cause a vibrant 50 year old business to cut back or close. And they call this living.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Regular is about $1.78 in Casper, which is about $2.23 for premium. After Dad's uber gas discount that makes it about $1.18 for premium. 

A couple weeks ago I got premium for 87 cents a gallon. 

Like other members have said though, this is not fairing well for the local economy. One friend at work has a husband out of work due to the downturn, and my best friend at work is worried hers will be before long. The hospital has slowed way down too so they can't really pick up extra shifts to make up for it. 

Regular is about $1.78 in Casper, which is about $2.23 for premium. After Dad's uber gas discount that makes it about $1.18 for premium. 

A couple weeks ago I got premium for 87 cents a gallon. 

Like other members have said though, this is not fairing well for the local economy. One friend at work has a husband out of work due to the downturn, and my best friend at work is worried hers will be before long. The hospital has slowed way down too so they can't really pick up extra shifts to make up for it. 

I read reports over the weekend there’re some hospitals that are struggling financially. The reason may surprise some. They put off elective procedures for space for the bug. And the bug isn’t showing up. Hospitals are like most other business, two weeks of no business could ruin them. I imagine they’ll get a check too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Yup, no elective surgeries out here. They have multiple areas reserved for the bug, and so far one case in the ICU. It's good to be prepared, but we're going to screw a LOT more people with shutting everything down. 

• Like 1