So update on truck is Dealership found water stains and small amount of something in the intake. They said it is water but I don't go off roading with my truck, I have a side by side for that. Also it hasn't rained here in a few weeks. All in all the dealership says it's not covered under warranty. This is exactly why I didn't take it to them without seeing what was wrong with it myself. I did see water stains but there are water stains in the entire engine compartment. I found no water inside the intake and the oil was perfect. Changed 1 week before. So now my insurance company is involved. Anyone known if there is anyone I might be able to call with GM to help? 20200323_095433.thumb.jpg.10d47ce9e12bde3f0d14e20a410d5374.jpg

20200323_095436.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 7:59 PM, Tuckertruck said:

My truck started ruining rough, made it home then went back a few hours later and started it again. Well it caused at least one piston to break and a hole in the engine block. Plus about 14 codes came up. Anyone else have this issue?

Get GM corporate involved since your dealer is not competent.
https://www.gm.com/lemon-law.html

Contact Us Via Email

[email protected]

Contact Us Via Phone

1-866-636-2273
Monday to Saturday
8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST